Thread: Josh Brownhill.

Josh Brownhill.

Looks every bit a Premier League player.

Got England written all over him. Looks a snip at ten million quid.

Your thoughts please?

Name:  brownhill.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  85.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Looks every bit a Premier League player.

Got England written all over him. Looks a snip at ten million quid.

Your thoughts please?

Name:  brownhill.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  85.5 KB
    Hes doing well BT to adjust like he has is brilliant , Id like to
    See him work on his physical attributes a bit but hes athletic gets about the pitch , reads the game well , comfortable in possession and uses the ball well ( passing ability is good ).

So overall a very good acquisition for us , we just need to find half a dozen more gems like that for next year, its a good job hes stepped up tbh or we could have really struggled this last few games .

It does restore a bit of confidence in our recruitment team, looks like they've got this one right. No need to list them, we know who they are, but there's been a few too many duds in the last couple of years for comfort. Which is one of the reasons I'm convinced that Mike has got a bit precious with the DP store keys.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It does restore a bit of confidence in our recruitment team, looks like they've got this one right. No need to list them, we know who they are, but there's been a few too many duds in the last couple of years for comfort. Which is one of the reasons I'm convinced that Mike has got a bit precious with the DP store keys.
    I agree with that evaluation sinkov. The "success" of Wells, Gibson and Hart would not have me too keen on handing out the cheque book either!