Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: It's a question of.........

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,506

    It's a question of.........

    ....... who blinks first. The top three have all coped with the pressure so far. Both Albion and Leeds have seen the opposition winning and then have had to perform afterwards to keep up. Brentford just keep on winning. By the law of averages somebody has to have a 'bad day at the office' and drop points. I just hope that it's not us.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,920
    Leeds and West brom for me. I think it will be a bridge too far for Brentford. Might all end for them this weekend.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    16,341
    That Stoke result has f u c k e d the goal difference advantage.

    We canít afford to skip up now and I donít think any less than three wins is going to work for us now.

    Blackburn is a very tricky fixture.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5,193
    Bilic touched on it last how Brentford always play ist, Saturday early kick and a day extra rest over Derby.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,895
    Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Leeds and West brom for me. I think it will be a bridge too far for Brentford. Might all end for them this weekend.

    As good as Brentford are and they are good - tough fixture at Derby as they still have an outside chance of the top six! Personally - I would rather be going to Blackburn rather than Derby or Swansea!!! Win at Blackburn and we are almost there!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,506
    Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    As good as Brentford are and they are good - tough fixture at Derby as they still have an outside chance of the top six! Personally - I would rather be going to Blackburn rather than Derby or Swansea!!! Win at Blackburn and we are almost there!
    To be honest Al, I hope that Derby play a lot better than they did against us. I thought that they were very poor and although it was only 2-0 we were never really threatened for the whole of the game.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,229
    Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    That Stoke result has f u c k e d the goal difference advantage.

    We canít afford to skip up now and I donít think any less than three wins is going to work for us now.

    Blackburn is a very tricky fixture.
    2 wins and 2 draws (8 p) will get us promotion no matter what Brentford and Fulham Do, I believe.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •