Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Man City to learn of appeal fate on Monday

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    30,864

    Man City to learn of appeal fate on Monday

    They've dealt with this far quicker than the Weds fiasco.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53367751

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    30,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    They've dealt with this far quicker than the Weds fiasco.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53367751
    Overturned on appeal. Well well, who'd have thought that would have been the outcome

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53387306

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,655
    But they have still been fined 9mill,why if you are not guilty.Just shows what top lawyers can do for you.I wonder if the Wendies want their lawyers phone number.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    30,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    But they have still been fined 9mill,why if you are not guilty.Just shows what top lawyers can do for you.I wonder if the Wendies want their lawyers phone number.
    .....thing is though they ain't got the money to pay for one. Wonder where that 9 Million's gone to? It's not even a loss to City as they get 30 Million for qualifying for the Champions League so they'll just write it off out of that.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,624
    Many other clubs will be happy at this outcome. I think the reason they have got away with the ban is that they'd have had to ban everyone else.

    they are all at it

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Overturned on appeal. Well well, who'd have thought that would have been the outcome

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53387306
    Well I’m surprised at that

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    But they have still been fined 9mill,why if you are not guilty.Just shows what top lawyers can do for you.I wonder if the Wendies want their lawyers phone number.
    Just a quick read. I think they were found guilty of obstructing the investigation. But that failing wasnt deserving of a ban from European competition (I think).

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,431
    I wonder what 'time barred'. Maybe theres a lawyer on site who can explain the concept.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    .....Wonder where that 9 Million's gone to? .
    They could distribute it amongst the Lower divisions in times of need

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,155
    Wonder how many "Brown Envolopes" were involved.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •