Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: i see our friend Gorilla Mitts is trending again

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,484

    i see our friend Gorilla Mitts is trending again

    claims he knows the announcement is Friday.
    I just love the people who immediately jump on his comments and rip him to bits.
    Shagged his daughters mate
    Pathelogical liar

    its funny reading the comments

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    18,924
    He knows the square root of fuck all, the hairy-handed sex pest.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,195
    He says the Saudis are not fit and proper ffs with his past.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    18,924
    People in glass houses shouldn't use a Roman siege catapult.

  5. #5
    I’m not a fan of wolf knuckles but I think he might have good sources on this. He would love nothing more for the deal not to go through. Honestly this is the first time in 13 weeks I actually thing it’s going to be done now.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    claims he knows the announcement is Friday.
    I just love the people who immediately jump on his comments and rip him to bits.
    Shagged his daughters mate
    Pathelogical liar

    its funny reading the comments
    Gorilla Mits hahahaha, thanks pal, that cracked me right up!


    Yeah he's bang on it as usual with is accurate, unbiased, well researched observations.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    He knows the square root of fuck all, the hairy-handed sex pest.
    haha

    Yeah man!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    People in glass houses shouldn't use a Roman siege catapult.
    Also people in glass houses shouldn't stow thrones.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    18,924
    Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Also people in glass houses shouldn't stow thrones.
    No, y'see, the rock from a Roman siege catapult would be bigger than a st....

    wait....more damage would be caused to his own greenhouse if....

    ...hang on....a glass house would be complpetely destroyed by....

    I meant, never mind using a sto....


    Ah, bugger, there's no saving it.....you killed me joke, Pat.















  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    No, y'see, the rock from a Roman siege catapult would be bigger than a st....

    wait....more damage would be caused to his own greenhouse if....

    ...hang on....a glass house would be complpetely destroyed by....

    I meant, never mind using a sto....


    Ah, bugger, there's no saving it.....you killed me joke, Pat.














    Well little David overcame bully Goliath with a little stone too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •