Thread: Charlton

Charlton

Nothing against the coach but that gash that accused kiko of calling him a N*&ger plays for them.

Hope we beat them like a rented mule. Largest goal difference of the season would work.

Second reason !

They beat us in the 1987 play off final - played over two games back then and it went to a third game reply which they won in extra time.Mervyn Day,our keeper in tears was a famed LUFC picture so no love of Charlton Athletic from me.
    MOT

Don't really care, both voted for giving us a 15 point deduction at the time so as I said to Rev elsewhere earlier FK em. If Wigan go down tough...

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Don't really care, both voted for giving us a 15 point deduction at the time so as I said to Rev elsewhere earlier FK em. If Wigan go down tough...
    Edit... Latics were in Premier, so will forgive them...

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Second reason !

They beat us in the 1987 play off final - played over two games back then and it went to a third game reply which they won in extra time.Mervyn Day,our keeper in tears was a famed LUFC picture so no love of Charlton Athletic from me.
    MOT
    John Sheridan free kick, sublime! went do those games, dark times...

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Nothing against the coach but that gash that accused kiko of calling him a N*&ger plays for them.

Hope we beat them like a rented mule. Largest goal difference of the season would work.
    The guy in question is no longer at Charlton, hasnt been for sometime..

Still a gash whereever he's at. Is he down in conference?

However, let's be real. if Charlton had any class they'd have had a chat with him and advised that this would be big distraction for both teams.

Having seen the clip and the fact that no one else heard this I think we all know what really happened vs what the FA decided what was said. I suspect that if he really said it like this clown reported there would have been a lot of other people stepping up.

Will the racial activist be playing?
    They are getting DONE.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Second reason !

MOT
    Think I remember that. Billy B was the manager it was a Friday night and we were 1-0 up with 5 mins to go. That's what sticks in my head anyhoo.