Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Charlton

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,313

    Charlton

    Nothing against the coach but that gash that accused kiko of calling him a N*&ger plays for them.

    Hope we beat them like a rented mule. Largest goal difference of the season would work.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,734
    Second reason !

    They beat us in the 1987 play off final - played over two games back then and it went to a third game reply which they won in extra time.Mervyn Day,our keeper in tears was a famed LUFC picture so no love of Charlton Athletic from me.
    MOT

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,413
    Don't really care, both voted for giving us a 15 point deduction at the time so as I said to Rev elsewhere earlier FK em. If Wigan go down tough...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,413
    Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Don't really care, both voted for giving us a 15 point deduction at the time so as I said to Rev elsewhere earlier FK em. If Wigan go down tough...
    Edit... Latics were in Premier, so will forgive them...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Second reason !

    They beat us in the 1987 play off final - played over two games back then and it went to a third game reply which they won in extra time.Mervyn Day,our keeper in tears was a famed LUFC picture so no love of Charlton Athletic from me.
    MOT
    John Sheridan free kick, sublime! went do those games, dark times...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,047
    Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Nothing against the coach but that gash that accused kiko of calling him a N*&ger plays for them.

    Hope we beat them like a rented mule. Largest goal difference of the season would work.
    The guy in question is no longer at Charlton, hasnt been for sometime..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,313
    Still a gash whereever he's at. Is he down in conference?

    However, let's be real. if Charlton had any class they'd have had a chat with him and advised that this would be big distraction for both teams.

    Having seen the clip and the fact that no one else heard this I think we all know what really happened vs what the FA decided what was said. I suspect that if he really said it like this clown reported there would have been a lot of other people stepping up.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,299
    Will the racial activist be playing?
    They are getting DONE.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Second reason !

    They beat us in the 1987 play off final - played over two games back then and it went to a third game reply which they won in extra time.Mervyn Day,our keeper in tears was a famed LUFC picture so no love of Charlton Athletic from me.
    MOT
    Think I remember that. Billy B was the manager it was a Friday night and we were 1-0 up with 5 mins to go. That's what sticks in my head anyhoo.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •