Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Why am i not surprised its Mike again

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,483

    Why am i not surprised its Mike again

    if true, the mans a ****ing moron

    David Coverdale
    @dpcoverdale

    Sources close to the Saudis say Ashley tried to 'significantly renegotiate' the 300m deal at the last minute.
    One of the reasons why they have pulled out today, as well as losing patience with the Premier League. #nufc

    The sales and purchase agreement signed between parties in April expired a few weeks ago, meaning Ashley was able to try and renogotiate.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,624
    Thats more like it, plus the fact Staveley lays the blame at the PL door and also mentions clubs such as Liverpool and Spurs raised objections. Needs to be an enquiry if they did.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Thats more like it, plus the fact Staveley lays the blame at the PL door and also mentions clubs such as Liverpool and Spurs raised objections. Needs to be an enquiry if they did.
    Liverpool and Spurs moaning whats it got to do with them ?? scared of a bit of competition are they, its the PL and the old boys club yet again stiching Newcastle united up

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,608
    If this Mauriss guy is a fake Qatar shill then Mike Ashley has just shot himself in the foot.

    The grade A CNUT

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    18,924
    This guy actually goes on to say the PL were going to approve the deal but that Ashley tried to significantly renebotiate the deal once the exclusivity deal ran out.

    If this is true then I'd better not put into print what I genuinely hope happens to the fat cunt.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    720
    This Mauriss would be like the old Liverpool owners Hicks & Gillett.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    This Mauriss would be like the old Liverpool owners Hicks & Gillett.
    The Mauriss thing is a non starter, he has less money than Ashley, him and his associates have been investigated by the FBI and rumours of fraud are surrounding him. He didnt even make the forbes rich list, even Ashley made it onto that

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    720
    So he would be more like the Sunderland owners. Buy the club using it's own income. Fleece, repeat.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    42,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    This guy actually goes on to say the PL were going to approve the deal but that Ashley tried to significantly renebotiate the deal once the exclusivity deal ran out.

    If this is true then I'd better not put into print what I genuinely hope happens to the fat cunt.
    Agreed.

    Can totally believe that Ashley tried to re-negotiate at the last minute. Saw all the ****e that they had taken from press, prem and parliament and thought they want it bad, lets try and sting them for some more.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    720
    I could imagine Ashley tying to renogotiate to have Sports Direct and Frasers advertising free for life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •