Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Lockdarn again

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,626

    Lockdarn again

    Me and SB are in Lockdarn again. No Partying tomorrow if the verdict goes our way.....
    SB has already informed Paul That he canít come round for a pie and pey tea......
    Us in the Mucky part of Yorkshire that canít do as its told will not be playing out this weekend.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16,434
    Will they be a verdict tomorrow Jules ? .

    Thousands may gather in Peel Square in readiness for the party to start but will it ?

    Heartened to hear we have a representative at tomorrow's inquiry .

    Hopefully we get a positive verdict , fingers crossed .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,626
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Will they be a verdict tomorrow Jules ? .

    Thousands may gather in Peel Square in readiness for the party to start but will it ?

    Heartened to hear we have a representative at tomorrow's inquiry .
    !

    Hopefully we get a positive verdict , fingers crossed .
    I don’t think there will be an announcement before Monday. The Usual effectiveness of the EFL, will then Kick in.........
    I’m expecting Tanya Arnold to be in Peel Square (secretly smiling inside) to interview Dickie and Parky on the injustice of our misery, “just as one half of Yorkshire is Celebrating”. Can hear her now

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,626
    I’m fully expecting us to be relegated if I’m honest.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    624
    Hi Jules, sorry to hear you and SB are in Lockdown again keep your peckers up!! As for the Wigan scandal think were all getting more worried as the days tick by mate.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    13,472
    Happy Eid to everyone on here.

    Unfortunately, and by coincidence, nearly all the areas that ev been locked darn (people from one household can't visit the house or garden of another household) such as Calderdale where I live, Kirklees (Jules), Bradford, Oldham, Rochdale, Bury, Blackburn, Burnley, Greater Manchester and parts of East Lancs are all areas evvin a vibrant South Asian, mainly Pakistani, heritage community living there in significant numbers.

    Last neet was the eve of Eid, similar to Christmas Eve, and the tradition during Eid starting today is to dress up in your finest clothes, prepare a household buffet feast, and visit the many households of your friends and relatives near and far. This involves much merriment and crowding in houses. At 9pm on Eid Eve Matthew Hanc0ck sez, "Tha can't do that nar mi owd". Imagine the anger and sadness in Muslim households at being told with three hours notice. I am sure the instruction will be fully observed by the Muslim community here in Halifax.

    And to cap it all that Hanc0ck sez, "It's all thi fault".

    Eid Mubarak.

    The longer the gap between the Hearing finishing and the result being announced the mooar there is to worry abart cos it'll mean the issue is not straight forrad.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 31-07-2020 at 07:23 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,947
    Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Happy Eid to everyone on here.

    Unfortunately, and by coincidence, nearly all the areas that ev been locked darn (people from one household can't visit the house or garden of another household) such as Calderdale where I live, Kirklees (Jules), Bradford, Oldham, Rochdale, Bury, Blackburn, Burnley, Greater Manchester and parts of East Lancs are all areas evvin a vibrant South Asian, mainly Pakistani, heritage community living there in significant numbers.

    Last neet was the eve of Eid, similar to Christmas Eve, and the tradition during Eid starting today is to dress up in your finest clothes, prepare a household buffet feast, and visit the many households of your friends and relatives near and far. This involves much merriment and crowding in houses. At 9pm on Eid Eve Matthew Hanc0ck sez, "Tha can't do that nar mi owd". Imagine the anger and sadness in Muslim households at being told with three hours notice. I am sure the instruction will be fully observed by the Muslim community here in Halifax.

    And to cap it all that Hanc0ck sez, "It's all thi fault".

    Eid Mubarak.

    The longer the gap between the Hearing finishing and the result being announced the mooar there is to worry abart cos it'll mean the issue is not straight forrad.
    Result 'll be leaked not long after 6pm.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    13,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Result 'll be leaked not long after 6pm.
    Thu'll be that many falling ovva themselves to be "first" with the news on BBS it'll only need one fake account/rumour from a schoolkid's bedroom to set off fifty of 'em wi new threads. Al wait until official judgement probably early next week.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,947
    Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Thu'll be that many falling ovva themselves to be "first" with the news on BBS it'll only need one fake account/rumour from a schoolkid's bedroom to set off fifty of 'em wi new threads. Al wait until official judgement probably early next week.
    That happened away at Derby in 2018. Barnsley fans were cheering during the second half and it turned out to be a load of boll ocks.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    42,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Me and SB are in Lockdarn again. No Partying tomorrow if the verdict goes our way.....
    SB has already informed Paul That he canít come round for a pie and pey tea......
    Us in the Mucky part of Yorkshire that canít do as its told will not be playing out this weekend.
    Wot do you mean Jules, the 'mucky' part of Yorkshire ?.
    Im very proud to come from West Yorkshire actually. Although Im from the Wakefield & Castleford area, not the mucky dirty Leeds & Huddersfield & Bradford area.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •