Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: A small crumb of comfort.....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    846

    A small crumb of comfort.....

    Danny Rose says he wants to see out the remainder of his contract out with spurts. He wants to play in front of their marvellous fans again.
    Good now FECK OFF

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,524
    Just go and get Willems permanently now

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,947
    I agree, get Willems in.

    We need better players to make sure we stay up so MA can make a nice, fat profit from selling the club and f*ck off.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,667
    Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    I agree, get Willems in.

    We need better players to make sure we stay up so MA can make a nice, fat profit from selling the club and f*ck off.
    Do you all really want to play in the corrupt PL. A league that won't let the club compete. I want us out of it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Do you all really want to play in the corrupt PL. A league that won't let the club compete. I want us out of it.
    Wont be long before Karma bites them in the arse. They made sure they protected their precious top 6 by not letting us have owners who can dominate.

    The same top 6 will feck off into a european super league soon enough and ditch the prem

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    The same top 6 will feck off into a european super league soon enough and ditch the prem
    I have wondered whether this may be the reason for protecting them and looking after their interests, to try and stop or least delay that from happening

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,171
    Quote Originally Posted by malamoto View Post
    Danny Rose says he wants to see out the remainder of his contract out with spurts. He wants to play in front of their marvellous fans again.
    Good now FECK OFF
    A bit of good news.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,169
    Rose performed best of the loanees but his commitment to the cause can definitely be questioned. He is a very capable player on his day but you canít rely on him to put the effort in.

    I agree that we should sign Willems permanently unless his knee is like Bruceís heed - cabbaged.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    42,787
    Good, don't want him.

    Although it is funny he's saying this now, as when takeover was on he was making all the right noises about staying

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •