Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Message from Mr Lee

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    17,654

    Message from Mr Lee

    Barnsley finished a remarkable turnaround season and stay at the Championship, we fought on the field and off the field, we fought with the Coronavirus, we never give up, thank you to our supporters.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    13,862
    Thank you Mr Lee, or as I call him, Chien.

    The opportunity now is here Chien to retain our better players, recruit two or three key experienced players, and set us on course for an ambitious future.

    I know you will not let me darn.

    #Go With Paul
    Build Barnsley Better

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,790
    Special fried rice and a number 42 wi pancake roll and prawn crackers to celebrate

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    13,862
    Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Special fried rice and a number 42 wi pancake roll and prawn crackers to celebrate
    Grace Hung and I are going art forran Indian darn in Sowerby Bridge. I'll treat her to an Irish Coffee after but she dunt know that yit.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 04-08-2020 at 05:12 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,790
    Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Grace Hung and I are going art forran Indian darn in Sowerby Bridge. I'll treat her to an Irish Coffee after but she dunt know that yit.

    am sure tha'll be on top form and charm her enough SB, bit o thi dazzling repartee ova pickle tray, poppadums and onion bahji starter, she'll sooin be putty in thi hands. Then onto main cooarse wi a nice bockul o wine to complement it and fo dessert ooam to consummate thi relationship wi her. Shilla edda result on two counts today. Lucky lady

    As Lou Reed would sing- Oh it's such a perfect day, am glad I spent it wi thee

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Grace Hung and I are going art forran Indian darn in Sowerby Bridge. I'll treat her to an Irish Coffee after but she dunt know that yit.
    Enjoy SB she must know you are well HUNG

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,078
    How cheins got the cheek to say "WE "when he's done zero financially in helping the club since he's been here even with this COVID-19 my dislike for him and his other colleagues has trippled and will never change, not until they change their recruitment policy and make us a successful football club not a business to make them the odd million for their own pockets

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    How cheins got the cheek to say "WE "when he's done zero financially in helping the club since he's been here even with this COVID-19 my dislike for him and his other colleagues has trippled and will never change, not until they change their recruitment policy and make us a successful football club not a business to make them the odd million for their own pockets
    Have you tried having a beer or 2 it might make you chill a bit.We know you don't like the owners you tell us every day.I don't like garlic but you'll not hear me say it again.You say Chien as done zero to help this club how do you know that? Chien employs people to run the club,they've already admitted making some mistakes why don't you see what the summer brings before you slag them off again.You belittled every player signed last year but towards the end the "boys" became "men".The mistakes have been addressed and the club have the chance to move us to the next level which in my eyes would be mid table security .You post transfer rumours when it gives you chance to attack the club like the fellow Mandran which was denied almost immediately by a sports reporter we are then linked with a striker who could cost us up to 2 million but in your eyes he's not good enough.It gets a bit boring after a while.
    To make us successful on the pitch we have to have a business strategy it goes hand in hand.Every owner in the football league are investors to the degree if the clubs aren't successful they don't get any money and without making money the club can't move forward.
    Look at the clubs who have invested and bent the rules and are now in serious trouble.Be careful for what you wish for.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,078
    Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    Have you tried having a beer or 2 it might make you chill a bit.We know you don't like the owners you tell us every day.I don't like garlic but you'll not hear me say it again.You say Chien as done zero to help this club how do you know that? Chien employs people to run the club,they've already admitted making some mistakes why don't you see what the summer brings before you slag them off again.You belittled every player signed last year but towards the end the "boys" became "men".The mistakes have been addressed and the club have the chance to move us to the next level which in my eyes would be mid table security .You post transfer rumours when it gives you chance to attack the club like the fellow Mandran which was denied almost immediately by a sports reporter we are then linked with a striker who could cost us up to 2 million but in your eyes he's not good enough.It gets a bit boring after a while.
    To make us successful on the pitch we have to have a business strategy it goes hand in hand.Every owner in the football league are investors to the degree if the clubs aren't successful they don't get any money and without making money the club can't move forward.
    Look at the clubs who have invested and bent the rules and are now in serious trouble.Be careful for what you wish for.
    Good old bill nice to hear your repetitive owners can't do anything wrong haven't changed, as regards my posts about players we're interested in doesn't mean that they are my choice and deserve my opinion about them. Let's see what happens in the summer? I know 1 thing they'll be plenty of ripe garlic

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16,872
    Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    Have you tried having a beer or 2 it might make you chill a bit.We know you don't like the owners you tell us every day.I don't like garlic but you'll not hear me say it again.You say Chien as done zero to help this club how do you know that? Chien employs people to run the club,they've already admitted making some mistakes why don't you see what the summer brings before you slag them off again.You belittled every player signed last year but towards the end the "boys" became "men".The mistakes have been addressed and the club have the chance to move us to the next level which in my eyes would be mid table security .You post transfer rumours when it gives you chance to attack the club like the fellow Mandran which was denied almost immediately by a sports reporter we are then linked with a striker who could cost us up to 2 million but in your eyes he's not good enough.It gets a bit boring after a while.
    To make us successful on the pitch we have to have a business strategy it goes hand in hand.Every owner in the football league are investors to the degree if the clubs aren't successful they don't get any money and without making money the club can't move forward.
    Look at the clubs who have invested and bent the rules and are now in serious trouble.Be careful for what you wish for.
    Bill , with all due respect the fact we've remained in the Championship isn't any kind of endorsement for the ownership or the policy is my opinion.

    We've debated previously about the different circumstances that have occurred this season especially since the resumption that have greatly influenced our survival .

    We finished third bottom and relegated on the field of play , that's a solid fact .

    Over a 46 game season we weren't good enough , so the policy is hugely flawed .

    I will keep my powder dry on how we approach the new season .

    The ownership still very much have the convincing to do for me .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 04-08-2020 at 10:42 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •