Thread: Boris

Boris

100,000 signatures, the football Ombudsman, 26 Mp's and the Prime Minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ask for a comment, yet Premier League (aka Cosa nostra) stay silent.
    Last edited by Kal; 07-08-2020 at 02:38 PM.

Their silence is more telling by the day.

I'm 100% sure they weren't expecting this.

Masters, I suspect is sweating alot on this cos he knows there is a good chance he's ****ed.

A few others in the top flight might be sweating on it as well, a light is being shone on their dodgy practises.

Tbh Iím surprised the government havenít got involved in this earlier due to the potential of big investment in the region, especially after the history making results for the Tories at the last election.
    Makes you think they need to get off their ar*es (unless they are worried about upsetting the Quataris as well?)

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Tbh I’m surprised the government haven’t got involved in this earlier due to the potential of big investment in the region, especially after the history making results for the Tories at the last election.
    Makes you think they need to get off their ar*es (unless they are worried about upsetting the Quataris as well?)
    I think it is more they just assumed - as we all did, that this would sale through.

No reason for it not to.

I mean they said we welcome Saudi investment and that they are partners, everyone in the world pretty much saw that as support, yet Masters. . .

Government might have thought that they the only bent ones in the country so thought it would sail through.