+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cook

Cook

Not a popular sentiment but....

Hope we don't sign him. Don't think he's MB's type of player. One of the poorest on passing accuracy last year in the prem and he's not particularly fast. Watching a couple of Bournemouth games last year he actually seemed to be one of the weak links of a bad team.

He's a classic example of a player overpaid because he's a Brit.

Save the money and use it one of the current players to lock them into contracts.

not good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    not good enough.
    My opinion also..

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    not good enough.
    He is good enough, he hasn't progressed because of injuries which is the reason we shouldn't sign him, theres a big difference!

all about opinions Joel, and i respect yours, but for me, simply not good enough, didnt even buy into all the praise when he stood out in our cr@p midtable championship side.

With Joel on this one but also think injuries have hampered his progress. Very good trainer and has a will to improve and learn so think he might flourish under MB.

Anyone seen the kid from Holland,
    Gravenbirch, we are not in for him but he looks to have everything and would flourish under MB - big lad in the Viera (Patrick not Ronny) stylie.

I think he's good enough but i don't think we need him. Got plenty of CMs, unless we go for somebody commanding with leadership qualities, and there's no sign of that unless our Kalvin develops that side of his game as well (seems to be a lovely lad though, without that sort of nastiness). Cook certainly doesn't have that.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    With Joel on this one but also think injuries have hampered his progress. Very good trainer and has a will to improve and learn so think he might flourish under MB.

Anyone seen the kid from Holland,
    Gravenbirch, we are not in for him but he looks to have everything and would flourish under MB - big lad in the Viera (Patrick not Ronny) stylie.
    Funny i think a Patrick or a Ronny would do us in CM - i'd have Viera back in a heartbeat, esp now he's had a year in Serie A. Someone will snap him up and he'll be going places in the PL and into the England squad if so.

Viera definately has the type of engine Bielsa looks for....

Yup Ronny would be good - we could adapt his song to ‘no longer a ****ager’

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)