+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FA Trophy final at Wembley, Sept 20th, with fans

FA Trophy final at Wembley, Sept 20th, with fans

Finals day is apparently on Sept 20th.

No news of semi-finals. Both Vase and Trophy on the same day, so I doubt there'd be more than 5,000 tickets per team, assuming it's a 25% full stadium allowance.

https://twitter.com/Ollie_Bayliss/st...39879493029893

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post

No news of semi-finals. Both Vase and Trophy on the same day, so I doubt there'd be more than 5,000 tickets per team, assuming it's a 25% full stadium allowance.

https://twitter.com/Ollie_Bayliss/st...39879493029893
    Who is in the final? The other semi final will be possible but League 2 starts on September 12th so will Harrogate be able to play 2 legs before then? Saying that, will we with our squad?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Who is in the final? The other semi final will be possible but League 2 starts on September 12th so will Harrogate be able to play 2 legs before then? Saying that, will we with our squad?
    You could cut the semi final down to one leg at a neutral ground or decide the ground on the toss of a coin. Or, better still Harry could just give us a bye? Don't fancy another hammering.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    You could cut the semi final down to one leg at a neutral ground or decide the ground on the toss of a coin. Or, better still Harry could just give us a bye? Don't fancy another hammering.
    We'd have our new squad to play with, we lacked legs in central midfield, we don't now

Now 27th September. 1 legged semi-final with draw to decide home team

https://twitter.com/Ollie_Bayliss/st...229766144?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post

I think I can take a lot of the credit for this. When I emailed the FA asking if they had any info on this competition, I also suggested that it would be an ideal low-level 'test' game for allowing fans back in the ground. Obviously they listened.

I hope the Harrogate fans are grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    We'd have our new squad to play with, we lacked legs in central midfield, we don't now
    We could also play Rawlinson ( big mistake by Ardley not subing Turner at half time in play off final)

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I think I can take a lot of the credit for this. When I emailed the FA asking if they had any info on this competition, I also suggested that it would be an ideal low-level 'test' game for allowing fans back in the ground. Obviously they listened.

I hope the Harrogate fans are grateful.
    With it being a one legged semi final we might just stand a chance, as we've already practised playing on one leg in the promotion play off final?

If Harrogate win their EFL Cup first round game against Tranmere on Sept. 5, the second round will be on Sept. 15/16 and the third round on Sept. 22/23, so good luck finding time to play the FA Trophy semifinal if that happens. And if they win the toss to play the semifinal at home, they’ll have to play at somewhere like Doncaster, I think, or wherever they have a deal to play before their ground is ready.

Are Harrogate allowed? They are not non-league!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast