Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Newcastle 1 Middlesbrough 5

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,666

    Newcastle 1 Middlesbrough 5

    Thrashed by a Championship side that nearly got relegated. Embarrassing!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,987
    Embarrassing, but sadly, not unexpected!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,090
    Bruce will find positives, don't worry.

    And excuses...lots of excuses. ...which he'll mention and then say 'but we can't use that as an excuse'.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Bruce will find positives, don't worry.

    And excuses...lots of excuses. ...which he'll mention and then say 'but we can't use that as an excuse'.
    he cant even say we fielded a team full of reserves either


    ____________________ Darlow

    Yedlin________Lascelles_______Lejeune__________Man quillo

    Murphy_______Hayden________S.Longstaff_______Atsu

    ______________Almiron________Saint

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,090
    Wow...how many of those were with us in the Chimpo?

    To be honest, the greatest danger to Boro would have been injuring themselves laughing too hard at facing a side with Atsu and Murphy on the wings.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Wow...how many of those were with us in the Chimpo?

    To be honest, the greatest danger to Boro would have been injuring themselves laughing too hard at facing a side with Atsu and Murphy on the wings.
    mind Brucies "let them have possession and try to snatch a goal" tactics are working wonders

    he has put his stamp on the side alright, we have gone from a team that doesn't score many but is solid at the back to a team that scores less and leakes goals for fun. 6 goals in 2 games against lower opposition

  7. #7
    Lascalles sent off for an off the ball incident

    Brilliant Captains display to his men.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,666
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Lascalles sent off for an off the ball incident

    Brilliant Captains display to his men.
    I have been told he wants out. Who can blame anyone for wanting to leave Mike's circus

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    429
    Could the record by Derby County be in danger?

    Points: 11, Goal difference: -69

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,090
    Quote Originally Posted by bix01 View Post
    Could the record by Derby County be in danger?

    Points: 11, Goal difference: -69
    And weren't 4 of those points from us?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •