+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking the knee or Standing Free?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby's_Blouse View Post
    There’s an affa lot of poofery in here these days. It’s nae like it yeist tae be.
    Well us girls can always tell the signs, eh Bobby?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    RedMax I think I have an ID for you...........

https://twitter.com/i/status/978292225456078848
    Tumbled my game good n propaaaa'!

Any road up, 2-1 Dons.

There’s the first surprise goalscorer...good goal

Wrong thread

1-0.

That'll dee nicely.

BUT, I missed the kneelin at the start. My Great Granda wiz on the phone an I couldnae jist hang up on him. He's fae Kemnay bit emigrated tae Mississippi a guid while back and became a Grand Wizard. I coodna hear him at first, but after a telt him to tak aff his hood, he wiz able to tell me that he didna understun why the Kikes had tackin so many Africans to the New World.

Onyway, fan I telt him that McCrorie hid scored he said. 'Fa?' Wiz he nae a Hun? I said, aye, he wiz but he's a Dandie noo. He thought that was affa strange... asked me if it wis the players or the shirt that mattered. I telt him that the fannys at Footymad said that it's a aboot the shirt, naithin more. I also telt him that they canna stand Britain, hate England and loathe themselves.

He asked me if the English boys who wore red shirts in the 1966 WC final played for the Dandies and wiped the floor wee a'body, wid they mind?. I said I wisnae sure cause they were affa white, an English too, but if they we're a fae Camroon, they'd be jist f*ckin delighted.

Wait, I now need to call upon my great friend and fellow Anti-Semite Adolf who unfortunately does not speak Doric. This is quite obviously a different person.

Staaaand Freeee!!!!! For ze zake of all of zee sheep, I am calling all of zee Pittodrie faceful to staaaaaaand freeeeeeee!!!!!! Stand free of zee marxists, zee BLM actaveeztz and zee degenerate kiddie feedlerz!!!! Unt don't forget zat your saans unt your dohterz vil zank me vun day!!!!

Good win the day.
    Last edited by Bobby's_Blouse; 12-09-2020 at 06:06 PM.

Had a few beers Blouse?

God I really detest caucasians.
    I'm spending every free second on the sunbed.......solidarity with my brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    God I really detest caucasians.
    I'm spending every free second on the sunbed.......solidarity with my brothers.
    Michty! You can change yer race wee a sunbed? Fit school o science telt ye that?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Had a few beers Blouse?
    Aye, mind you the beers are a bitty dear here in the Middle East. Ma loon get's them for me though. He's milk-bottle white wi blonde hair an' blue eyes but he wiz born here and therefore he's 100% Arab so he taks a bit o a risk gettin the beers in. He's a fine Arab loon of Scottish descent though. That's how it works in f*ckwit land apparantly. Mind you, the f*ckers in charge here winna gee him a passport though, no matter how hard I try. They laughed whin I asked. They telt me, 'Weee arn nit braen ded Westerners! No! We will have our countrees for centuries, long after you have allowed yours to be over run! We do not allow our national policies to be dictated to us by foreigners who pretend to be white!! Beware the fellow whites!

I had nae idea fit a 'fellow white' wiz intil someone telt me . Michty whit a wake up call that wiz!

Keep taking the medication whilst you are drinking

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast