Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Ground Sharing

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    18,167

    Ground Sharing

    Would you go ? A BIG NO as far as Im concerned , none in this area appeal to me

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,272
    Not been since they sold half the team last season, then Covid kicked in.
    Won’t go again till these owners have gone so certainly wouldn’t watch us at home on another ground!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    18,167
    One local club seems to be flattering themselves that we would go there

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Would you go ? A BIG NO as far as Im concerned , none in this area appeal to me
    Absolutely not and I hope to a man no tyke would either .

    I'd expect 100% solidarity on this and if not well there's a name I can think off that describes you , it was a popular term in the mid 80's and your one for life by the way .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    29,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    One local club seems to be flattering themselves that we would go there
    Who dat then Roma? Hope you're well mi owd pal.UTMPB

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    18,167
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Who dat then Roma? Hope you're well mi owd pal.UTMPB
    Am oreyt at minit mate , hope you arr ? Wannabe piggies at the flat pack toilet bowl , suddenly thev gon all big earrded , some not all , deluded and not proper supporters , cheap jibes /Childish , not worth bothering with , I know tharra Rovrum Lad mate , even thar must cringe at somes nasty horrible remarks , lack of education over theer ? I don't know , anyway hoping your all well , Safe too, warrit a blip last neet ? Dissapointed with your game , but sure you will finish at least mid table , all the best mate , Roma

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,699
    Definitely not.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,763
    Just move to oakwell south, London tykes'll be laughin

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    716
    Belle Vue Wakefield Trinity ground please - 10 mins walk for me, just off Barnsley Road !!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    29,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Am oreyt at minit mate , hope you arr ? Wannabe piggies at the flat pack toilet bowl , suddenly thev gon all big earrded , some not all , deluded and not proper supporters , cheap jibes /Childish , not worth bothering with , I know tharra Rovrum Lad mate , even thar must cringe at somes nasty horrible remarks , lack of education over theer ? I don't know , anyway hoping your all well , Safe too, warrit a blip last neet ? Dissapointed with your game , but sure you will finish at least mid table , all the best mate , Roma
    All clubs have their share of clowns mi owd pal.Yes we're ok but gettin wazzed off with this covid.Our team will be affected more than most with the pre season not being normal because for us to compete at the Premier League level we need all our regulars to be super fit& at it every game and also to be 100% match fit.Wolves are a very good team and hit us early and you can't afford to be behind against them because they have so much pace throughout the team to hit on the break.I think we'll survive but one or two BLADES i spoke too before monday said they thought we'd be nearer top 6 this season i just told em to leave the wacky bacca alone. Tek care buddy and good luck to Barnsley this season.UTMPB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •