Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: As the game is going on

As the game is going on

The goal for soton was down to Mcneil, ran/caught out of position. He is still not at the races he needs a boll....g.

One thing I do not like is the referee having a laugh and joke with any player. Players are there to play and the referee is to demonstrate complete impartiality - Marriner having a lauyou think what is going on?gh with Danny Ings. The thing is when decisions then go against you

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    The goal for soton was down to Mcneil, ran/caught out of position. He is still not at the races he needs a boll....g.
    Right Lancaster

But were not at the races are we , every time its pumped up field , Vydra challenges not wood ,
    Defensively though were nieve, I think Dunne will be alright but could do with Mee or Tarky with him not Long.

Im hoping for some aggression second half were soft , theyre finding it too easy for my liking .

One thing I do not like is the referee having a laugh and joke with any player. Players are there to play and the referee is to demonstrate complete impartiality - Marriner having a lauyou think what is going on?gh with Danny Ings. The thing is when decisions then go against you
    Exactly what I said Lancaster.

Weve too many passengers again , never mind laughing with ref.

We cant win a second ball , and are aimlessly hoofing into channels for it just to come back again

McNeil is just drifting around the pitch skulking/sulking. He needs to change if he is going to kick on or kick him off

Wa are shoite again.

McNeil is just drifting around the pitch skulking/sulking. He needs to change if he is going to kick on or kick him off
    I know

No room for lazy hangers on in this league and to be fair has offered nothing today , he does look like hes sulking Lancaster

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Wa are shoite again.
    Their midfield has had a field day, weve barely mustered a shot and what we have had come from the full back

Its worrying when the full backs are the best players for us

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast