Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Embarrassing Mr Garlick

  1. #1

    Embarrassing Mr Garlick

    Mr Dyche is doing a fantastic job at Burnley and its getting embarrassing for him when each season he has to start short of players no signings and putting us into a relegation battle not even a sub on the bench to come on to try and change the game

  2. #2
    Perhaps you are unaware we have SEVEN first teamers on the injured list?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    31,622
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Perhaps you are unaware we have SEVEN first teamers on the injured list?
    And perhaps you are unaware that this has been brewing for 2 to 3 years BT

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick dundee View Post
    Mr Dyche is doing a fantastic job at Burnley and its getting embarrassing for him when each season he has to start short of players no signings and putting us into a relegation battle not even a sub on the bench to come on to try and change the game
    Please do not get BT going, he will not admit to it,He is even offering medication advice now.

    But Yes we were ****,.Outplayed, Outfought , No midfield , Hoofed up to Vydra to no avail all night ,,..Stephens may as well not played,....McNeil looks lost, for a while now.....Tarks sore toe my arse,...The only player worth mentioning tonight is Charlie Taylor.
    We are down already in my opinion with Garlic still here in charge....This is going to be one hell of a bloody crap season,
    Even if we get the takeover, surely now it is to late , to save this shambles from going down.

  5. #5
    It is a long way to go yet... Dyche has made miracles happen before ... But if I was thinking about taking over Burnley FC, I would look at the players and their contracts and then then take my money elsewhere...
    Dyche doesn’t look like a happy chap at the moment, and it must be frustrating for the players as well...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    11,047
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Perhaps you are unaware we have SEVEN first teamers on the injured list?
    Three of them were already out injured at the end of last season and had no chance of being fit for the start of this one, two more are players me and you both know are notorious for spending far more time in the physio's room than they ever do on the pitch, another is a player we'll happily see walk out the door should Leicester meet the asking price, which leaves just Jay as the only player who's unavailability should have caught us out. We're not in this position because we've been unlucky with injuries, it's because of incompetence and neglect at Boardroom level.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    31,622
    Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    We're not in this position because we've been unlucky with injuries, it's because of incompetence and neglect at Boardroom level.
    I so wish I had the wisdom of putting the right words in the right context and in the correct truthful manner, thank you Sir

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    11,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I so wish I had the wisdom of putting the right words in the right context and in the correct truthful manner, thank you Sir
    Just stating the bleedin obvious really Alto innit, BT knows it as well, but the old boy can't resist a bit of ****-stirring.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,026
    It's football folks and nothing is ever as the fans would wish. We can speculate, we can fantasise, we can criticise, we can lay blame or anything else that you want to do, however, you will never ---I will repeat ---never --have any idea about what really goes on in the running of a football club once you have money involved.
    I was involved many years ago at semi-professional level when there was nothing like the money floating around that there is now, however, in spite of managing I had no idea of what the board were doing! Football is a strange old world.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,026
    Sub have a breather ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •