Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: FFS sign Wilson.

  1. #1

    FFS sign Wilson.

    We need a right winger.

    Come on Mike get the bloody deal done.

    Name:  Wilson.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  12.4 KB

  2. #2
    Very disappointed tonight, our midfield was uninspiring to say the least. I cannot understand why the partnership of Westwood and Brownhill, which had been developing nicely, was broken to accommodate Stephens.
    I only hope that if we do manage to sign a winger that Dyche does not drop Brownhill to the bench to allow Stephens to play in central midfield. Based on tonight’s display and I am aware it was his first game and may not be familiar with the team and tactics, but I was unimpressed with his effort.
    What we need more than anything is a player who can provide some flair and unlock a defence with though balls, which I believe Vydra would thrive on and it would be an alternative to high balls aimed at Wood, especially as tonight when the opposition have two big centre bcks..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We need a right winger.

    Come on Mike get the bloody deal done.

    Name:  Wilson.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  12.4 KB
    Liverpool want 20 million,...We are deep in talks with a 8million offer hoping to get him on the cheap ,...You have to admire our Chairman ,

  4. #4
    Wilson wouldn’t have won the game for us tonight...

  5. #5
    Mike is a business man... he knows that if the Americans buy the club, he won’t get back the money he spend on players now. He is careful with his spendings and have been all along.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    11,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    What we need more than anything is a player who can provide some flair and unlock a defence with though balls, which I believe Vydra would thrive on and it would be an alternative to high balls aimed at Wood, especially as tonight when the opposition have two big centre bcks..
    Ralph said before the game he'd changed his defence specifically to counteract the way we play. To be fair I think he did a good job, they never had to break sweat.

  7. #7
    wow i thought we were bad cause we had 7 players missing including 2 wingers

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    5,251
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by WillPark View Post
    Wilson wouldn’t have won the game for us tonight...


    where is he....?








    its a big ocean....perhaps he wont like the rationing on S.D's raft.



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    31,622
    Quote Originally Posted by WillPark View Post
    Mike is a business man... he knows that if the Americans buy the club, he won’t get back the money he spend on players now. He is careful with his spendings and have been all along.
    Its not Garlicks money Will, its Burnley Football Clubs, any asset[s] purchased belong to the Club.

  10. #10
    And the value of the club is the same if there is 150million in the bank or 20million and higher wages being paid out every month?? The Americans will buy the majority of the shares right? So Garlick will get more money the higher the club is valued.
    But you’re probably right... the clubs value won’t alter that much if we had bought the players needed to strengthen the team this season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •