Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tarky Training

Tarky Training

Which begs 2 questions:

(1) Are we going to have a player who is not 100% positive for Burnley Football Club after his comments in the paper ?

(2) IMO he obviously wants to go to a different Club, so if he goes in January or the window after his transfer fee will perish somewhat, especially as I hear Leicester have signed the young lad Fofana, so it would seem they no longer need him leaving only the **** experts West Ham left.

And as an afterthought, who the hell agreed a 27.5 sell on clause for Tarky, if of course that figure is true.

https://www.lancs.live/sport/footbal...mpression=true

I can't see Tarky not giving 100% Alto,he's not that type of guy in my opinion.

We need him back though even if he only gives 80% it's better than we have at the moment.

he can stand in the box somewhere else; and no problem - we can find another to block balls...we've usually got 9 in there, though he ought to hurry up, the offers of a spot seem to be dwindling.

alto ---I think that it is 25% of the sell on fee that was agreed and not 27.5 million because that would be ludicrous!

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Which begs 2 questions:

(1) Are we going to have a player who is not 100% positive for Burnley Football Club after his comments in the paper ?

(2) IMO he obviously wants to go to a different Club, so if he goes in January or the window after his transfer fee will perish somewhat, especially as I hear Leicester have signed the young lad Fofana, so it would seem they no longer need him leaving only the **** experts West Ham left.

And as an afterthought, who the hell agreed a 27.5 sell on clause for Tarky, if of course that figure is true.

https://www.lancs.live/sport/footbal...mpression=true
    In reality he has 6 months to shop window himself and maybe hell get his move next time around

Hes a fool if he sulks

if new owners come in, I am betting he will be going nowhere if they cross his palm with silver.

Explodes a lot of the anti - "Garlick Myths" though.

He's obviously not "lining his own pocket", nor is he behaving like a bad "Used Car Salesman".

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Explodes a lot of the anti - "Garlick Myths" though.

He's obviously not "lining his own pocket", nor is he behaving like a bad "Used Car Salesman".
    Come on BT , thats out of his control if theyd offered the money hed be gone now, and reality is we can not progress as a team under our current stewardship the league is too big and its moving at a pace were only hanging on to short tails at the minute , I appreciate were not going to chuck
    The kitchen sink at it , so if something doesnt happen financially well be a championship club.

Well be a championship club anyway the day Dyche leaves without investment

BT Im not of the idea that Garlick hasnt done his best for the club , I think he has - weve just reached the tipping point , and its time for him to help Dyche or move aside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast