Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: QOSTV problems

QOSTV problems

Tried twice now to register to watch the games , still can't get a password from them. Anyone else having problems ?

Quote Originally Posted by DouglasQOS View Post
    Tried twice now to register to watch the games , still can't get a password from them. Anyone else having problems ?
    Have you looked in your spam folder? Thats where my email came through.

Tried twice Now to register to watch the games , still can't get a password from them. Anyone else having problems ?
    Despite having reservations after the shambles of last night, I have signed up for Saturdays match and was e-mailed my password immediately.Hope the stream goes as smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Despite having reservations after the shambles of last night, I have signed up for Saturdays match and was e-mailed my password immediately.Hope the stream goes as smoothly.
    just hope queens are savvy enough to know thay will need a decent cpu server to stream the game as if lots of fans sign up and all logging in at same time will crash a small cpu server ,i reckon this is what would have happend to mortons last night ,id expect seeing a few more clubs having to utilise youtubes massive servers lol .watch this space loads of free streams on youtube .

It was a problem with my VPN now registered

I tried with my personal email address and didn't ever receive a password. I resorted to using my work one (I'm self-employed so no issues there) and the password came through immediately. Maybe try a different email address if you have one?

Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    I tried with my personal email address and didn't ever receive a password. I resorted to using my work one (I'm self-employed so no issues there) and the password came through immediately. Maybe try a different email address if you have one?
    My password email message was initially recognised as junk and ended up in that file until I relabelled it genuine. Perhaps that has been peoples issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    My password email message was initially recognised as junk and ended up in that file until I relabelled it genuine. Perhaps that has been peoples issues.
    mortons server was a laptop mate

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    mortons server was a laptop mate
    Nothing to do with the Morton game. It's about registering for the QOSTV.

Aye. Not mine though. I checked my junk folder. It will likely Iron out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast