Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: QOSTV problems

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    258

    QOSTV problems

    Tried twice now to register to watch the games , still can't get a password from them. Anyone else having problems ?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by DouglasQOS View Post
    Tried twice now to register to watch the games , still can't get a password from them. Anyone else having problems ?
    Have you looked in your spam folder? Thats where my email came through.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by DouglasQOS View Post
    Tried twice Now to register to watch the games , still can't get a password from them. Anyone else having problems ?
    Despite having reservations after the shambles of last night, I have signed up for Saturdays match and was e-mailed my password immediately.Hope the stream goes as smoothly.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Despite having reservations after the shambles of last night, I have signed up for Saturdays match and was e-mailed my password immediately.Hope the stream goes as smoothly.
    just hope queens are savvy enough to know thay will need a decent cpu server to stream the game as if lots of fans sign up and all logging in at same time will crash a small cpu server ,i reckon this is what would have happend to mortons last night ,id expect seeing a few more clubs having to utilise youtubes massive servers lol .watch this space loads of free streams on youtube .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    258
    It was a problem with my VPN now registered

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,669
    Quote Originally Posted by DouglasQOS View Post
    Tried twice now to register to watch the games , still can't get a password from them. Anyone else having problems ?
    I tried with my personal email address and didn't ever receive a password. I resorted to using my work one (I'm self-employed so no issues there) and the password came through immediately. Maybe try a different email address if you have one?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,284
    Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    I tried with my personal email address and didn't ever receive a password. I resorted to using my work one (I'm self-employed so no issues there) and the password came through immediately. Maybe try a different email address if you have one?
    My password email message was initially recognised as junk and ended up in that file until I relabelled it genuine. Perhaps that has been peoples issues.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    My password email message was initially recognised as junk and ended up in that file until I relabelled it genuine. Perhaps that has been peoples issues.
    mortons server was a laptop mate

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    mortons server was a laptop mate
    Nothing to do with the Morton game. It's about registering for the QOSTV.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,669
    Aye. Not mine though. I checked my junk folder. It will likely Iron out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •