Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Me

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    15,977

    Me

    been logged on here for several days now without a break

    effin knackered so please bare with me ;-)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,960
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    been logged on here for several days now without a break

    effin knackered so please bare with me ;-)
    I don't care how long you have been on here mate, it's too cold to be taking my clothes off!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,267
    Well done Gaz you have been inducted to the school of the silent lurkers who frequent this board Lol.
    Ps our daughter going to meet Bear Grylls in Birmingham on a school trip soon. .. (Bear) lol. Get it? lol.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    15,977
    Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    I don't care how long you have been on here mate, it's too cold to be taking my clothes off!!
    lol I always think like that when you're on the phone and the person the other end says, "bare with me a minute" lol always have to stop myself from commenting

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    15,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Well done Gaz you have been inducted to the school of the silent lurkers who frequent this board Lol.
    Ps our daughter going to meet Bear Grylls in Birmingham on a school trip soon. .. (Bear) lol. Get it? lol.
    Be careful as the bloke always wants to bare all :-O

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Be careful as the bloke always wants to bare all :-O
    Like the wording on the window of students flat during lockdown. Send nudes, weed and beer. urgent

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    15,977
    Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Like the wording on the window of students flat during lockdown. Send nudes, weed and beer. urgent
    I would have thought they'd of asked for some literature of the arts to fulfil their minds.

    still logged on here

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I would have thought they'd of asked for some literature of the arts to fulfil their minds.

    still logged on here
    It's a hobby Gaz, take a look at my post on the dishing out of gongs.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    15,977
    Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    It's a hobby Gaz, take a look at my post on the dishing out of gongs.
    I can't find that post claw

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •