Thread: October 30th

October 30th

is the day when the verdict on that Qatar/PSG crook will be made.

I hope they are found guilty and jailed. He has influenced th PL regarding our takeover, he has influenced Fifa with getting the WC, he is on the council of Uefa so god knows what other underhanded shlt the goggled eyed little bltch has been doing.

If this guy is found guilty of corruption and bribery, i think the floodgates will open and Masters and co will be implicated

I maybe right or I may be wrong, but leaks about the big picture shyte give the PL a chance to say "we stopped the greedy corrupt big clubs taking over, so we are the good guys" . Muddy the waters and create the illusion that the PL are fair and just. Then they carry on as they are letting the big six run everything unofficially. They have to do it now because after the 30th they will be busy trying to sell the TV rights for the most competitive league in the world Hahaha

Just throwing this link up to show how the nice Qatari men allow freedom of speech when reporting the trial

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/med...elaifi-s-trial
    Last edited by malamoto; 14-10-2020 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by malamoto View Post
    I maybe right or I may be wrong, but leaks about the big picture shyte give the PL a chance to say "we stopped the greedy corrupt big clubs taking over, so we are the good guys" . Muddy the waters and create the illusion that the PL are fair and just. Then they carry on as they are letting the big six run everything unofficially. They have to do it now because after the 30th they will be busy trying to sell the TV rights for the most competitive league in the world Hahaha

Just throwing this link up to show how the nice Qatari men allow freedom of speech when reporting the trial

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/med...elaifi-s-trial
    yeah i saw that a couple of weeks ago. they are corrupt to the core