Thread: An open letter to the Premier League, Sky Sports and Burnley on pay-per-view plans

Angry An open letter to the Premier League, Sky Sports and Burnley on pay-per-view plans

I think everyone should sign this.

https://www.lancs.live/sport/footbal...-view-19102121

Done!

And me

Signed.

One thing that really struck me about all of this is, I was under the impression the Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins only allowed the EPL to restart if ALL EPL games were offered free to watch on a variety of media channels.

What went wrong?

BT Remember those Cowboy and Indian films we used to see as kids ? Those Indians said it ''man speaks with forked tongue!''

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    BT Remember those Cowboy and Indian films we used to see as kids ? Those Indians said it ''man speaks with forked tongue!''
    I wish they would all ride off over the phucking sunset Balan.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    One thing that really struck me about all of this is, I was under the impression the Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins only allowed the EPL to restart if ALL EPL games were offered free to watch on a variety of media channels.

What went wrong?
    BT --why did you choose to believe that statement when you clearly rubbish every other statement made by the government and its servants?
    We are now in a new season with clubs having been promoted and relegated. The agreement was kept as far as last season was concerned, therefore, I don't see where the problem is. Everyone kept to the original agreement which died at the end of the season and the fact that games were covered for in September was a goodwill gesture by the TV companies and the PL.