Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: What do you think

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,651

    What do you think

    I'm bored because I'm isolating so now the window is shut except for out of contract players who do you think will be promoted
    I think Bournemouth and Brentford with Swansea through playoffs

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,161
    Im still sticking with pre season pick of Reading, Watford probably have the squad to go up and then maybe one of your three

    Wycombe and Barnsley to join us in League 1

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Im still sticking with pre season pick of Reading, Watford probably have the squad to go up and then maybe one of your three

    Wycombe and Barnsley to join us in League 1
    Geoff I thought Watford till they played us not impressed . Think Bournemouth will win the league by a large gap . As for relegation can't argue with your choice

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    I'm bored because I'm isolating so now the window is shut except for out of contract players who do you think will be promoted
    I think Bournemouth and Brentford with Swansea through playoffs
    Just finished mine, mista. Dull isn’t it? Cheap though...and worth the ‘penance’ imo.

    I’ll go for Brizzle and Norwich, impossible to predict the play off candidates after six games but I reckon Bournemouth, Swansea and Cardiff are in with a shout.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,651
    Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Just finished mine, mista. Dull isn’t it? Cheap though...and worth the ‘penance’ imo.

    I’ll go for Brizzle and Norwich, impossible to predict the play off candidates after six games but I reckon Bournemouth, Swansea and Cardiff are in with a shout.
    Yes RA bloody boring just had 15days in red hot Fuerturventura apart from a couple of hours in Skype with work commitments ,I've got little else to do Makes it worse when the wife's at home as well I've been checked twice to see if I'm at home from a friggin call centre in India .I'm watching the Brentford v Wendies game it's a cracker that Toney some player Marriott not had a touch yet

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Yes RA bloody boring just had 15days in red hot Fuerturventura apart from a couple of hours in Skype with work commitments ,I've got little else to do Makes it worse when the wife's at home as well I've been checked twice to see if I'm at home from a friggin call centre in India .I'm watching the Brentford v Wendies game it's a cracker that Toney some player Marriott not had a touch yet
    Lol...it get’s better after day 10!! They never checked on me...maybe don’t know we’re back...QR code checked thoroughly on the way out, no one interested when we got back to the UK.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,161
    That bloody Johnson, huh!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,651
    Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Lol...it get’s better after day 10!! They never checked on me...maybe don’t know we’re back...QR code checked thoroughly on the way out, no one interested when we got back to the UK.
    Yes it crazy we came through EMA without them even checking the QR code or at Fuertur airport Only checks we had were when we landed over there Marvellous they just announced if you return from the Canaries after Oct 25th no isolation but I've still got to do my 14days .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,161
    Go back there for a few days.....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,231
    Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Lol...it get’s better after day 10!! They never checked on me...maybe don’t know we’re back...QR code checked thoroughly on the way out, no one interested when we got back to the UK.
    I've stayed in the country since lockdown, but my friend who works in F1, says that different countries and different airports within one country, Germany amongst them, have totally different checks on entering the country.

    They compare notes, when they arrive at the circuits.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •