Thread: More Financial Support From Rishi.

More Financial Support From Rishi.

Another good decision by Sunak albeit itís taken until London started to feel the 3 tier closure pain.

The furlough scheme has been and will continue to be very expensive but itís the right decision in my opinion.

Considering the nation debt now stands at almost £2.1 trillion ( thatís a billion £ís x 2001 if you were unsure 👀💀 ) I just canít understand why we donít just print another £250 billion and build the health provision and train the staff needed to cope with Covid and other issues?

Itís better to borrow the money at low interest rates now and get this done because the cost of funding grants and furlough scenes and social security payments for 4 million unemployed is going to cost a whole lot more.

We need a drastic spend on NHS infrastructure to get ahead of the curve.

the vaccine is a smokescreen it's about a world digital currency

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Another good decision by Sunak albeit itís taken until London started to feel the 3 tier closure pain.

The furlough scheme has been and will continue to be very expensive but itís the right decision in my opinion.

Considering the nation debt now stands at almost £2.1 trillion ( thatís a billion £ís x 2001 if you were unsure 👀💀 ) I just canít understand why we donít just print another £250 billion and build the health provision and train the staff needed to cope with Covid and other issues?

Itís better to borrow the money at low interest rates now and get this done because the cost of funding grants and furlough scenes and social security payments for 4 million unemployed is going to cost a whole lot more.

We need a drastic spend on NHS infrastructure to get ahead of the curve.
    More cases but not same effect on hospitalisation , ICU or deaths.

The virus is a smokescreen for world digital currency-which will effect your health , wealth and happiness

Crazy conspiracist? well at least listen to this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyAt...O6aHJ7zrE5%3A6

Quote Originally Posted by bordering View Post
    More cases but not same effect on hospitalisation , ICU or deaths.

The virus is a smokescreen for world digital currency-which will effect your health , wealth and happiness

Crazy conspiracist? well at least listen to this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyAt...O6aHJ7zrE5%3A6
    And the moon is made of green cheese and Liz Hurleyís t I t s taste like rice pudding!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    And the moon is made of green cheese and Liz Hurleyís t I t s taste like rice pudding!
    why don't you check it out- do your own research at least- otherwise your head's in the sand and your arse is in the air.

If you won't look you can't see

I might develop a taste for rice pudding............

I’ve read that £4billion has been claimed fraudulently under the furlough scheme!
    Not sure where that has come from, so maybe ‘fake news’.
    If true, let’s hope they’re shopped.

London goes into tier 2 and suddenly more money is found 🙄

Cynical or just coincidence ?