Thread: O/T Isn't it about time Extinction Rebellion were made extinct

O/T Isn't it about time Extinction Rebellion were made extinct

Although i agree that something needs to be done to stop global warming and the poisoning of the sea and air. There is a time and place to make your views known. The Cenotaph on armistice day is not it. The veteran placing the wreath was quoted as saying remembrance day is a difficult time for all veterans. So why make it more difficult you absolute pr!ck ? I hate these lot with a passion.
    Sorry but I just needed to get it off my chest

Quote Originally Posted by malamoto View Post
    Although i agree that something needs to be done to stop global warming and the poisoning of the sea and air. There is a time and place to make your views known. The Cenotaph on armistice day is not it. The veteran placing the wreath was quoted as saying remembrance day is a difficult time for all veterans. So why make it more difficult you absolute pr!ck ? I hate these lot with a passion.
    😆😆😆
    They’re incapable of forgetting their hidden agendas, even for 5 minutes.

Most of them are 'kin snowflakes out to change the world along with the other lot who want to rewrite history.

I hate these lot with a passion.
    As do the workers !

HTTPS://youtu.be/9P1UXYS6Bmg

Aye, the organisation seems to be full of the kind of type I hate. You know the bohemian bourgais, tofu eating, sandal wearing, communist, one legged, vegan, eskimo, blind lesbian, save the albatross, unicycle riding, ban the whale, rice cake, I know better than you about everything kind of cnt.

Agreed.

100% - can't stand them.

Absolutely right....they're doing their cause nothing but harm with shitty stunts like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Aye, the organisation seems to be full of the kind of type I hate. You know the bohemian bourgais, tofu eating, sandal wearing, communist, one legged, vegan, eskimo, blind lesbian, save the albatross, unicycle riding, ban the whale, rice cake, I know better than you about everything kind of cnt.
    Aye thats the ones