Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: League Cup Draaaa

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    812

    League Cup Draaaa

    St Mirren away

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,028
    Ha. I forgot all about this draw. When is it due to be played???

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    30,435
    Its f@cking riddiculous that it was seeded. Its the f@cking league cul

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Ha. I forgot all about this draw. When is it due to be played???
    Celtic vs Ross County

    Falkirk vs Rangers

    Livingston vs Ayr

    St Mirren vs Aberdeen

    Hibs v Dundee

    Arbroath vs Dunfermline

    Motherwell vs St Johnstone

    Alloa vs Hearts

    Ties played next weekend, 27/28/29th November. Think 3 will be live on Premier Sports

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Its f@cking riddiculous that it was seeded. Its the f@cking league cul
    I agree.
    I can only guess it’s to try and place more emphasis in the daddy group stage.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,800
    Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Celtic vs Ross County

    Falkirk vs Rangers

    Livingston vs Ayr

    St Mirren vs Aberdeen

    Hibs v Dundee

    Arbroath vs Dunfermline

    Motherwell vs St Johnstone

    Alloa vs Hearts

    Ties played next weekend, 27/28/29th November. Think 3 will be live on Premier Sports
    Our game confirmed on Premier Sports 28th at 5.15pm. You don't need to be Einstein to figure out which other two games are live on Premier Sports

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •