Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59

Thread: Priti Patel

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,498

    Priti Patel

    Up to now, every one found to have breached the Ministerial Code has been shown the door.

    The decision is, bizarrely, made by the Prime Minister. Boris is apparently going to let her stay in post.

    Bloody snowflakes again. What is wrong with a bit of bullying in the workplace?

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55007122

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    11,606
    Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Up to now, every one found to have breached the Ministerial Code has been shown the door.

    The decision is, bizarrely, made by the Prime Minister. Boris is apparently going to let her stay in post.

    Bloody snowflakes again. What is wrong with a bit of bullying in the workplace?

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55007122
    The report said the bullying had not been intentional, fair enough, you surely can't be sacked for unintentional bullying ? You're always bullying me on here 59, but I know you don't mean to, so I let it go.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,498
    Ah, but I bully you intentionally, as you do to me. Different argument.

    And if you don't start supporting the Lib Dems I'll come round and kick your arse.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    5,417
    .



    ...the same Prat who resigned under May (save her the embarrassment of the sack) for seemingly holding 12 unauthorized meetings with Israeli officials when she was on "Holiday"....but then given the job of Home Secretary by - the Bozo.

    Another source who saw the report called it "unambiguous in stating that Priti Patel broke the ministerial code and that the prime minister buried it".

    rapscallion snakes as they are....little to wonder at



  5. #5
    Evil personified...

    Name:  Pritti.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  24.8 KB

    Backstabbing bitch too!

    Name:  Bonkers diplomacy.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  18.5 KB

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    12,294
    Actually looks quite pretty.
    Sir Philip Rutnam looks like he needed a bit of stimulus to get him going.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    11,606
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Evil personified...

    Name:  Pritti.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  24.8 KB

    Backstabbing bitch too!

    Name:  Bonkers diplomacy.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  18.5 KB
    Definitely in my top ten is Priti, long may she remain as Home Secretary and continue to get up the noses of hypocritical, virtue-signalling Lefties. You only need to take a cursory glance at the list of those moaning about her, the usual suspects, and you know the lass must be doing a good job.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Definitely in my top ten is Priti, long may she remain as Home Secretary and continue to get up the noses of hypocritical, virtue-signalling Lefties. You only need to take a cursory glance at the list of those moaning about her, the usual suspects, and you know the lass must be doing a good job.
    She's just your average bullying Tory racist sinkov, no need to fire her.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    12,294
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    She's just your average bullying Tory racist sinkov, no need to fire her.
    Racist???
    These lefty civil servants did all they could to stop Brexit and they needed a good kicking. Pretty has more ba**ls than the rest of the Cabinet.
    We need a few more disrupters if Brexit is to happen.

  10. #10
    Affirmative OC. She is a bully and a racist. Unequivocal, no argument, facts are facts, she is a proven bully in the work place and her deeds towards vulnerable immigrants proves without much doubt she is also a racist of the worst kind. No compassion, no regard for humanity, which is Priti remarkable seeing that her heritage is born out of immigration...Backstabbing bitch to boot!

    Name:  Backstabbers.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  21.8 KB

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •