+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - QPR v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - QPR v The Millers

I can't for the life of me remember what happened the last time we played down there on an evening. It was a joke! How can we forget our first away win of the new era in the Championship. I hope that we can replicate that again. I can't see it but I'm hoping.

We need to start the game as we finished the one against Swansea. What a disapointment that was! We knew that it would be a great win and even a good point but bye heck we didn't turn up and give ourselves a chance int first half!
    Say what you want about how good Blackman is but he's not the one employed to score goals and to be hones he hasn't conceded that many. The defence statistically is allowing less shots and we're conceding less of a percentage of shots since our last visit into the Championship.

It's simple! We either start scoring goals or we go down! Let's hope for goals hey? I am! Freddy is probably back tonight with one other!

We can do it! We can win! Come on you Miller!

Enjoy the match boys and girls!

Bonjour Froglet. I'm feeling rather optimistic about tonights game. Minimum of a draw if not a win.....why not?

As small as the squad we have, I think the 5 man sub rule helps us a lot as shown in the second half against Swansea.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!

I was optimistic until I got dressed this morning when I caught sight of my red pants. Never a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    I was optimistic until I got dressed this morning when I caught sight of my red pants. Never a good sign.
    Certainly not if they were white when you went to bed. Is there a Dr Kempo in the house?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Bonjour Froglet. I'm feeling rather optimistic about tonights game. Minimum of a draw if not a win.....why not?

As small as the squad we have, I think the 5 man sub rule helps us a lot as shown in the second half against Swansea.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!
    Talking red is it on the button tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Talking red is it on the button tonight?
    I don't think any of them are now Pip

Bournemouth v Forest is live. Somebody said the other week that 10 weeks out of 13 were to be on button

Not on tonight. Main game next Tuesday v Brentford, red button 8th dec Watford away,

Blackman; Harding, Ihiekwe, A.MacDonald, Mattock; Jozefzoon, Wiles, Barlaser, Clarke; Vassell; Smith.

SUBS | Johansson, Jones, Wood, Olosunde, Lindsay, Crooks, Miller, Hirst, Ladapo.

Yes we’re winning this game

Vassell behind Smith

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast