Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Val Calls Simoes Out

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17,749

    Val Calls Simoes Out

    Wake up young lad and respect the opportunity you have here .

    I suspect you don't want to end up back at FC United Of Manchester .

    https://mobile.twitter.com/stibbo99/...09492063678464

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    11,195
    For him to leak this to a journo he obviously rates the player and wants him to knuckle down.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,024
    Clearly there were signs things wernít going too well when Simoes played in the U23 team on Tuesday.
    Itís disappointing to see - especially when Dane Murphy earlier this year pointed out two players to take particular note of and watch out for in the near future - Stiles and Simoes.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Clearly there were signs things wernít going too well when Simoes played in the U23 team on Tuesday.
    Itís disappointing to see - especially when Dane Murphy earlier this year pointed out two players to take particular note of and watch out for in the near future - Stiles and Simoes.
    If there's one HC who isn't going to tolerate a poor attitude and a lack of work ethic its this one .

    As we've seen recently with Phil Foden and Mason Greenwood young players can be immature and make poor decisions .

    Val seems to be of the opinion that Simoes needs to go back to what attracted us to him when he was in the National League North .

    It's not the end for him here by any means but that is also clearly is down to him .

    Seems to me that if you aren't prepared to knuckle down and buy in to Val's methods then there's the Tuesday afternoon academy pitch fayre waiting for you .

    A yellow card for young Simoes , the next one will be red is my take .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    18,974
    I'm suprised he has made that public "Val " It's his decision though ? , personally I think he should have kept it in House , It can go 2 way's this , if he "Simoes " has taken it as improvement required then good , if he chooses to sulk over it ? Then it's Goodbye and more importantly his career goes downhill , He's a talented Lad and could make a decent Championship footballer , it's down to him to show his worth , Good Luck to him

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I'm suprised he has made that public "Val " It's his decision though ? , personally I think he should have kept it in House , It can go 2 way's this , if he "Simoes " has taken it as improvement required then good , if he chooses to sulk over it ? Then it's Goodbye and more importantly his career goes downhill , He's a talented Lad and could make a decent Championship footballer , it's down to him to show his worth , Good Luck to him
    I suppose if a lad is in and around the first team squad and suddenly gets put back in the under 23's during a hectic schedule there's bound to be speculation and conspiracy theories .

    Probably best to get it out in the open Roma and then at least as supporters we know what's gone off .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    18,974
    I don't agree with this bare all stuff , it's humiliating and leaves the lad wide open to derogatory remarks against him , it wunt have been my way of going about things ,
    sometimes it's best if supporters don't know on certain occasions , just my view on it ,

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Better to keep it undisclosed like the owners do?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I don't agree with this bare all stuff , it's humiliating and leaves the lad wide open to derogatory remarks against him , it wunt have been my way of going about things ,
    sometimes it's best if supporters don't know on certain occasions , just my view on it ,
    I haven't read across both message boards anyone really giving Simoes a hard time over it .

    We've all been his age Roma and I'd like to think as fans we have factored in his youth and inexperience in life .

    The lads at a good club who give young players the opportunity to make their mark and reap the rewards financially .

    He could sulk of course he could but if he does then more fool him .

    He can swap places with us if he wants and climb out of bed at 5.30am on a freezing cold morning with a ten hour shift in front of him on less than he gets now per month rather than per week .

    He'd do well to have a look at Victor whose got himself in the frame from not even in anyone's conversation by sheer hard graft on the training ground and the right attitude .

    He needs this club more than we need him right now and that's a solid fact , he'd do well to remember that if he throws his lip on Grove Street .

    Just my opinion Roma and I respect your view because it could go the other way and in that case we all lose which would be a shame .

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    If there's one HC who isn't going to tolerate a poor attitude and a lack of work ethic its this one .

    As we've seen recently with Phil Foden and Mason Greenwood young players can be immature and make poor decisions .

    Val seems to be of the opinion that Simoes needs to go back to what attracted us to him when he was in the National League North .

    It's not the end for him here by any means but that is also clearly is down to him .

    Seems to me that if you aren't prepared to knuckle down and buy in to Val's methods then there's the Tuesday afternoon academy pitch fayre waiting for you .

    A yellow card for young Simoes , the next one will be red is my take .
    He looks and sounds a mean nasty ****er does BIG VAL.
    I like him - this is the type that Barnsley fans appreciate.
    He looks the type that can lose his temper quickly and big style - let's hope he hasnít got a gun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •