+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Morpeth Town 19.12.20 [FAT]

Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Morpeth Town 19.12.20 [FAT]

Morpeth 0 - 5 Notts

Wootton x3, Sam, Lacey

Not sure if there's a stream for this one, does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Morpeth 0 - 5 Notts

Wootton x3, Sam, Lacey

Not sure if there's a stream for this one, does anyone know?
    As we're nearby, shall we stand outside and find a gap in the fence to shove a phone through? I could video call you all and charge a tenner Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    As we're nearby, shall we stand outside and find a gap in the fence to shove a phone through? I could video call you all and charge a tenner Any takers?
    A tanner, cheap at the price. I'll cough up 3p to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    I'm in, where do I sign?

Wooton hopefully will be left at home. No point getting any injuries to key players.
    Thinking back to last year and how we approached it, I can see only O’Brien or Doyle from last nights side being in the starting line up and one or two youth team players along with those players on the fringes of the starting 11 making up the squad for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Wooton hopefully will be left at home. No point getting any injuries to key players.
    Thinking back to last year and how we approached it, I can see only O’Brien or Doyle from last nights side being in the starting line up and one or two youth team players along with those players on the fringes of the starting 11 making up the squad for this game.
    I think we'll see a lot of changes, and Wootton certainly deserves a rest. It's an ideal game to give Sam and Knowles a start up front, and also give the likes of Pilling, Lacey, Chicksen, Walker and Wolfe (if fit) some game time. Morpeth play in the same league as Basford United, so you would hope our fringe players would be up to the task.

Morpeth 1-3 Notts

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    [FAT] ?

Who you calling fat?

I'm just big boned or possibly 2 ft too short for my weight.

Morpeth Town 0-6 Notts.

Big Sham 5, Wooters 1

Now, who do we know who plays for Morpeth?

http://www.nottinghamsport.com/index...-trophy-clash/
    Last edited by countygump; 16-12-2020 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I think we'll see a lot of changes, and Wootton certainly deserves a rest. It's an ideal game to give Sam and Knowles a start up front, and also give the likes of Pilling, Lacey, Chicksen, Walker and Wolfe (if fit) some game time. Morpeth play in the same league as Basford United, so you would hope our fringe players would be up to the task.

Morpeth 1-3 Notts
    Slocombe, Doyle and Reeves have all played every minute of every game so far this season. In my sick mind I was hoping Doyle would continue this right through the season, the hysteria on here and Twitter would be worth it. That said I think all three will be given a rest for this one, or not in the starting line up.

Enzio and Wootton are the only other two players who have appeared in every game so far.

I know it's the wrong thread but . . .

Pilling
    Chicksen Graham Lacey McCrory
    Walker Wolfe JOB
    Roberts Knowles Sam

Ruben Rawlo DKE Doyle Thomas on the bench

Morpeth 1 - 3 Notts

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Slocombe, Doyle and Reeves have all played every minute of every game so far this season. In my sick mind I was hoping Doyle would continue this right through the season, the hysteria on here and Twitter would be worth it. That said I think all three will be given a rest for this one, or not in the starting line up.

Enzio and Wootton are the only other two players who have appeared in every game so far.

I know it's the wrong thread but . . .

Pilling
    Chicksen Graham Lacey McCrory
    Walker Wolfe JOB
    Roberts Knowles Sam

Ruben Rawlo DKE Doyle Thomas on the bench

Morpeth 1 - 3 Notts
    It Thomas is fit I would start with him.

Wolfe? Who's that?

Is Graham injured (and McCrory).

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I'm in, where do I sign?
    Morpeth have said they're waiting to see what tomorrow's tier update brings before they make an announcement. So you never know Swale, we could be though the turnstiles. Video from inside the ground as opposed to through the fence, will be charged at a premium £15. It will however include full commentary from Matlock Pie, which will mainly consist of 'FFS ref' and 'he was never offside', followed by 'they always lose when we watch, I told you I haven't seen us win since 1972'. Fancy it?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast