+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Blackburn Rovers v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Blackburn Rovers v The Millers

I've had a few conversations this week. The've not all been vocal as some of my mates have learndeded how to write now. All of them have been funny or helpful. One of them told me that I'm made an error which I put right straight away. One was a forwarded a beautiful birthday message he'd received from his grand daughter. One was a good friend who just said that if Sheffield Wednesday played Sheffield United at the moment then they'd both lose. In a conversation this evening I've been informed tonight that that isn't even posible but we still laughed anyway.

It's time to get on with life and get back to enjoying it as much as possible. For a week the atmosphere was toxique, with our own supporters arguing about our manager. We've heard all of that before but there's absolutly nothing we can do about it! It's not like singing on the terraces at Millmoor encouraging George Kerr to get sacked or any of those real bad times with really bad managers! Our frustrations are coming from deeper than the club losing! They're coming from this pïssing virus and all the crap it's bringing with it!

2 Weeks ago we gave Bournemouth a run for thier money then we lost a couple so evidently Warne had to go and then we beat Bristol City. Nay we hammered Bristol City and everything is ok again! If we lose tonight heaven knows what tripe will be spouted but regardless of what is said! We can't do anything about it!

We don't usually do well against Blackburn but why does that have to remain the same? We've already proven that on our day we can match and beat teams that are on paper classier than ours. So why not?

Enjoy the match girls and boys and cheer on The Millers! We're only here once! Enjoy it!!!
    Last edited by frogmiller; 16-12-2020 at 05:10 PM.

If we play with a positive attitude we can get something out of this game

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I've had a few conversations this week. The've not all been vocal as some of my mates have learndeded how to write now. All of them have been funny or helpful. One of them told me that I'm made an error which I put right straight away. One was a forwarded a beautiful birthday message he'd received from his grand daughter. One was a good friend who just said that if Sheffield Wednesday played Sheffield United at the moment then they'd both lose. In a conversation this evening I've been informed tonight that that isn't even posible but we still laughed anyway.

It's time to get on with life and get back to enjoying it as much as possible. For a week the atmosphere was toxique, with our own supporters arguing about our manager. We've heard all of that before but there's absolutly nothing we can do about it! It's not like singing on the terraces at Millmoor encouraging George Kerr to get sacked or any of those real bad times with really bad managers! Our frustrations are coming from deeper than the club losing! They're coming from this pïssing virus and all the crap it's bringing with it!

2 Weeks ago we gave Bournemouth a run for thier money then we lost a couple so evidently Warne had to go and then we beat Bristol City. Nay we hammered Bristol City and everything is ok again! If we lose tonight heaven knows what tripe will be spouted but regardless of what is said! We can't do anything about it!

We don't usually do well against Blackburn but why does that have to remain the same? We've already proven that on our day we can match and beat teams that are on paper classier than ours. So why not?

Enjoy the match girls and boys and cheer on The Millers! We're only here once! Enjoy it!!!

Didn’t know you had been learning French Frog , Toxique ?

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Didn’t know you had been learning French Frog , Toxique ?
    Got to chuck the odd mot in now and then

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Got to chuck the odd mot in now and then
    Not that I know a lot about French but I believe they have lots of words ending with “que” ? I’m still waiting to taste one of those For Pauxs !!

Keep it tight for the first 15mins / 20mins, frustrate them yet play our own game. We're quite capable of causing the opposition problems.
    Don't do a Coventry or a Watford, if we go a goal down early it's a long way back.

Enjoy the game everyone...

U.T. M.

Not a good start to the neet. Derby 1-0 up v swans

Derby hit crossbar now. Come on swans wek up!

1-2 Millers

Derby 2-0 up now

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast