+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Well, you ken Pacman, donsdaft, Ohno and me, so it looks like a fair cop.

I see you’ve become an uncle. Get the Glenleiden oot.
    Aye it's quite something! With any luck we'll get over in time to get mair use oot o' these AFC bibs that are lying around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    Good to come here and see correct commentary regarding this hun rodent: I saw the news on facebook earlier and the comments were filled with dons fans wishing him well. Lot o complete weirdos in our support, like.
    Why in the name of phuck would any Aberdeen fan want to wish him well??!! That is incredible. He’s moving to the club we detest the most. He’s hardly played in the last few seasons due to injury then repays us by moving to them.

Anyone wishing him well is not an Aberdeen supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    . What rankled most about the rat was the lies. At least Wright has been open about it.
    No he hasn't
    Apparently he did not want to re-sign for us as he wanted to move to England, since when was weegie scum land and castle grey skull in fcukin Englandshire.
    he is every bit as low life as the rat and I wish him fcuk all but misery.

Looks like Sheffield Wednesday are being “priced out” of their interest in Sam Cosgrove.

Big bidding war going on for Aberdeen’s talented striker?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Looks like Sheffield Wednesday are being “priced out” of their interest in Sam Cosgrove.

Big bidding war going on for Aberdeen’s talented striker?
    I know most of us would sell him for about £250K, but what do you think the club are actually looking for for him, seriously?

I honestly can’t see how we could value him at anything much more than £1m. If we’re holding out for anything much more than that I don’t think it’s coming any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I know most of us would sell him for about £250K, but what do you think the club are actually looking for for him, seriously?

I honestly can’t see how we could value him at anything much more than £1m. If we’re holding out for anything much more than that I don’t think it’s coming any time soon.
    Getting rid of him on a free would be a positive result for the club in my book
    £500k maximum

He's fkn sh1te and I doubt we will get rid of him at all, we are stuck with him

You've got to remember in englandshire football money has a different meaning with obscene amounts going on pretty crap players. £17.5M for Ollie McBurnie being just one example. The club is right to hold out for silly money if we think anyone is daft enough to pay it.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    You've got to remember in englandshire football money has a different meaning with obscene amounts going on pretty crap players. £17.5M for Ollie McBurnie being just one example. The club is right to hold out for silly money if we think anyone is daft enough to pay it.

Absolutely

As long as they are prepared to cave in and accept any bid at the last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Absolutely

As long as they are prepared to cave in and accept any bid at the last minute.
    Absolutely this, and lets hope they cave in at last minute dot com in this fkn window.
    I still don't think there is anyone out there daft enough to pay any money for him, there is little chance of anyone being daft enough to take him on a free but I seriously hope to fcuk I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Like yourself sonofrgmsdad, a fellow AFC fan, I could not under any circumstances justify signing for them, however I can't agree with you r.e. Wright. He has not been open about it. It's not about going to the central belt, it's going to them and potentially coming back and helping them win against "your" team WTF He has said F. all. He knows the rivalry but is happy to leave the club out of pocket as long as he gets his filthy lucre. Anderson, Jess and even Hayes (who wouldn't have been dreaming of scoring at the Beach End as a loon in Dublin) have done right by the club, signing a contract and then moving on, Wright on the other hand, is shafting "his" club.
    Hayes never signed a new contract so we would get more money. He signed a new contract so he would get more money.

Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast