+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commentary

Commentary

I’ve had to switch sound off already , can’t stand this bird on commentry

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I never have the sound on --they almost all talk crap anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Which one did it for you Army ? "Brewster needs to run around a lot more" or "Brewster brought down just outside the area" when it was a good tackle which went for a corner ?

The pundits and commentry along with the game the establishment have made are appalling, its disgraceful

Great interview with Sean - couldn’t hear him Mike not working

I watched it on he's goal,with sound turned down as there was some foreign twohat commentating.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Great interview with Sean - couldn’t hear him Mike not working
    Its probably good that the mike was off with the crap he's been coming out with lately Colner.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I watched it on he's goal,with sound turned down as there was some foreign twohat commentating.
    If it was Arabic I'd have suffered it rather than that Lisa tart on Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Which one did it for you Army ? "Brewster needs to run around a lot more" or "Brewster brought down just outside the area" when it was a good tackle which went for a corner ?

The pundits and commentry along with the game the establishment have made are appalling, its disgraceful
    I liked the 'Brewster brought down' one best Alto, at least she was right with the 'run around' one, he does need to run around a lot more.

And Mrs S fell for it, why is it not a free-kick she asked when they took the corner, I had to restrain myself, she doesn't like pit-talk, "Because he wasn't brought down my dear, there actually was no foul, the young lady got it wrong".

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I liked the 'Brewster brought down' one best Alto, at least she was right with the 'run around' one, he does need to run around a lot more.

And Mrs S fell for it, why is it not a free-kick she asked when they took the corner, I had to restrain myself, she doesn't like pit-talk, "Because he wasn't brought down my dear, there actually was no foul, the young lady got it wrong".
    Lol! All I got from the Child Bride was, "Do I need to use such potty mouthed language?"

Lucy Ward is Education Support Manager for the Premier League and seems to have gone down well elsewhere.

Lucy Ward took former employer Leeds United to court in 2016 and won .... unlike us!

Leeds United have been ordered to pay former academy welfare officer Lucy Ward £290,000 following her employment tribunal victory against the club, her solicitors have confirmed.

Ward successfully pursued an unfair dismissal and *** discrimination case against Leeds in April after arguing that the reason she had been sacked in 2015 by the club’s owner Massimo Cellino was because she was the partner of former manager Neil Redfearn, one of the six managers sacked by the Italian since he took over at Elland Road in April 2014.

Leeds had claimed Ward lost her job, having been there for 17 years, because she took an excessive amount of holiday in order to work as a commentator for the BBC at the 2015 Women’s World Cup in Canada.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...oyee-lucy-ward
    Last edited by oldcolner; 30-12-2020 at 09:06 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)