Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Lai Owes 1m Intrest On THAT Loan!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,727

    Lai Owes 1m Intrest On THAT Loan!

    You remember the one, the 3.7m that was taken out by lifelong fan and former beloved owner JP.

    According to the article there is no set date for paying it back either!

    How do people get away with this stuff?

    Asking for a friend.

    https://www.expressandstar.com/sport...hits-1million/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,151
    Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    You remember the one, the 3.7m that was taken out by lifelong fan and former beloved owner JP.

    According to the article there is no set date for paying it back either!

    How do people get away with this stuff?

    Asking for a friend.

    https://www.expressandstar.com/sport...hits-1million/

    No chance this c unt will pay that back. It will be lost in small print when he sells up! Being one of the 12% shareholders is about as useful as having Debbie Harry naked and you have consumed 20 pints of ale!

  3. #3
    It’s repayable on demand, so if a new owner were to materialise, then if it was not part of the deal in purchasing the club, then the new owner could demand repayment. Actually getting it off a bloke in China might prove to be problematic, though. I would expect, therefore, that the loan will be dealt with inside any purchase that happens; if it happens.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    14,275
    Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    No chance this c unt will pay that back. It will be lost in small print when he sells up! Being one of the 12% shareholders is about as useful as having Debbie Harry naked and you have consumed 20 pints of ale!
    I think you would need twenty pints the state of her now.🤣

    Either Lai is skint and can't repay it, in which case as Mick says, how do they get away with it, or he is tighter with his money than Peace.
    But if Peace saddled him with the loan on top of the extortionate price he paid for us, Lai is probably thinking, why should I have to pay it?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,151
    Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I think you would need twenty pints the state of her now.��

    Either Lai is skint and can't repay it, in which case as Mick says, how do they get away with it, or he is tighter with his money than Peace.
    But if Peace saddled him with the loan on top of the extortionate price he paid for us, Lai is probably thinking, why should I have to pay it?

    Not seen her lately Des! Mick told me she was drop dead gorgeous and a real babe!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •