Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Jamie Proctor

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,276

    Jamie Proctor

    Hes back with us from his loan spell at Newport but not added to our 25.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,447
    Could he take Vassels number.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Hes back with us from his loan spell at Newport but not added to our 25.
    If we dont bring a striker in and let JJ stop at Carlisle ? We should add him to the squad and deregister somebody because three forwards are not enough !! Just imagine what would happen if Smithy suffered a bad injury ? And Freddie has an ongoing groin problem !!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,710
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    If we don’t bring a striker in and let JJ stop at Carlisle ? We should add him to the squad and deregister somebody because three forwards are not enough !! Just imagine what would happen if Smithy suffered a bad injury ? And Freddie has an ongoing groin problem !!
    Well, the goals would probably dry up

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,377
    Paul Davis is saying he is likely to go back out on loan before the end of the month.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,710
    Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Paul Davis is saying he is likely to go back out on loan before the end of the month.
    Heard he was going to Gloucester

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,966
    It's a shame before he got his serious injury I thought he was playing well him and Kiefer were building a decent partnership

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,842
    I thought he looked the best player when he got injured. Was there on one of my rare trips up North.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,867
    Newport got Wilfred Bony training with them still only 32 another prolific scorer whos fallen from grace

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    I thought he looked the best player when he got injured. Was there on one of my rare trips up North.
    I agree. Up to him getting injured he looked the real deal and him sndcBig Keiff had struck up a great understanding.

    Sadly, the injury has I think stopped him ever realising his true potential.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •