Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Fao Sinky

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    35,958

    Fao Sinky

    Just looked at our remaining fixtures and we are 10/1 to get relegated.. Worth a cheeky tenner .
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 21-02-2021 at 12:58 PM.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Just looked at our remaining fixtures and we are 10/1 to get relegated.. Worth a cheeky tenner .
    14 games left, two wins and a couple of draws should be enough to keep us up.

    I'll take your bet Alf.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    12,540
    I'd say 10/1 is fair enough Alfie, that says we have around a 10% chance of being relegated and a 90% chance of staying up. Seeing as we have the points on the board, and Fulham have a fairly horrendous fixture list coming up, 10% seems about right to me.

    I'm not playing though, it's a long shot, we should be safe enough.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,668
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    14 games left, two wins and a couple of draws should be enough to keep us up.

    I'll take your bet Alf.
    BT ---just 13 games to go now for us and the bottom 3.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •