Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NUFC v Man U

NUFC v Man U

I would snap your hand off...at the shoulder blade...for a point right now.

Not happening though, is it. Bruce hasn't got a clue at the best of times but without Wilson....not gonna be pretty.

Someone hoy the team up when it's out-I won't be around until after the game's started. Going to rearrange my furniture so I can actually watch from behind the settee. Come to think of it, from behind the telly would be even better.

As if our performances haven't been bad enough I think nerves will also start to creep up on the players. Only 3 points above Fulham now, with Bruce in charge I think we could well start bottling close games due to negative tactics. We need a huge performance tonight for both the players and fans to keep believing but I just can't see it happening.

Joelinton starting

Jokelinton starting so we are playing with 10 men

Joelinton starting surely now bruce is taking the pee, he gave Gayle 1 start v chelsea then dumped back on the bench id rather have seen carroll start and he isnt great.

our manager is so clueless, there's actually 4-5 players on the bench, id start ahead of his 11

Ah,awesome. Sitting back and inviting pressure. We'll inevitably start off well then fade and sit deeper and deeper and they'll eventually put 5 past us. I wouldn't even rule out Joe Shinton getting a scrappy goal to open the scoring before the inevitable surrender.

Treble on the go and a Manchester win gets me it.

Which means we win this tonight.

Cnty I know but there it is. I predict another toothless performance that we lose 3 nil.

Good high pressing start, corner.........can`t see then keeping this up past 10-15 mins, but a good start

Could be worse we could have paid 80m for Maguire

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast