Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Scoring goals

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,139

    Scoring goals

    28 goals this season so far - in 29 matches.

    Not enough to stay up, one would think.

    The fact is, although our squad generally is poor in terms of quality and depth, with the proper tactical setup, we could have been set up to score (a lot) more goals than we have done.

    If Rafa had been our manager this season, I think we would be sitting at around 11th or 12th in the league right now.

    All hypothetical of course, and Bruce is a nice guy.

  2. #2
    Hopefully Calum Wilson will chip in with a few more before the end of the season

  3. #3
    You canít score goals when your strikers are on the bench. He plays centre forwards on the wing and wingers as centre forwards

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,937
    We're all moaning on about how bad it is at our Club.

    The players will be thinking, I'm outta here if we go down. New contracts elsewhere. You go wherever the money is. Newcastle, relegated, who.

    Bruce and his bunch, gan on, I dare you to sack us.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,114
    Can't say much more than this from the Mag, spot on.

    https://www.themag.co.uk/2021/03/thi...letely-flawed/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    20,378
    Funnily enough, Brighton's main problem this season has been finishing the many chances they make.

    They've put 6 past us.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    We're all moaning on about how bad it is at our Club.

    The players will be thinking, I'm outta here if we go down. New contracts elsewhere. You go wherever the money is. Newcastle, relegated, who.

    Bruce and his bunch, gan on, I dare you to sack us.
    Hell be gutted if he doesn’t get sacked man,he must be dreading fans being back in the ground! If he had any honour he would resign, Christ he can’t need the money!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,139
    Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    Hell be gutted if he doesn’t get sacked man,he must be dreading fans being back in the ground! If he had any honour he would resign, Christ he can’t need the money!
    Are kebabs expensive in Newcastle? If so, he may very well need all the money he can get!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Are kebabs expensive in Newcastle? If so, he may very well need all the money he can get!
    They are even more expensive in Cheshire though,and thats where he will be living I suspect,not in his beloved newcastle!FRAUD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •