Thread: Berardi

Berardi

No wonder he's always getting sent off.... he's a forward being asked to play in defence FFS!

Carried the only slight threat for San Marino last night - and then even found time to pop over to Itally and score their first!

No wonder he's often "Mr Angry" for us!

I was only half watching last nights game and heard his name and thought WTF I'm guessing they are ten a penny in certain parts of Europe.

Made me laugh last night though a couple of commentators getting all excited at Englands win - San Marino population about the same as Pudsey

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    I was only half watching last nights game and heard his name and thought WTF I'm guessing they are ten a penny in certain parts of Europe.

Made me laugh last night though a couple of commentators getting all excited at Englands win - San Marino population about the same as Pudsey
    I think you're being unfair on Pudsey there!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    What’s the bear with the eye patch got to do with it .... 😂🙈

Honestly those pundits going on like it was a great performance reminded me why they're absolute mugs. Should have stuffed that poxy nation 10-0.

It's probably bigger than when I lived there, err a long time ago

It's probably bigger than when I lived there, err a long time ago
    I'm sure it is, the Pudsey bypass wasn't there the last time I lived there, Lowtown was almost bandit country, Pudsey Grammar (my "alma mater") was still Pudsey Grammar, not converted into flats (I think that's what they have done), Cordingleys mill was a real working mill, not a housing estate (although we did make a mess of the big house once it was abandoned!), those were the days!

I'm sure it is, the Pudsey bypass wasn't there the last time I lived there, Lowtown was almost bandit country, Pudsey Grammar (my "alma mater") was still Pudsey Grammar, not converted into flats (I think that's what they have done), Cordingleys mill was a real working mill, not a housing estate (although we did make a mess of the big house once it was abandoned!), those were the days!
    That's a long ride on a Chopper from Eastleigh...

Or a Chipper, if your parents didn't like you...

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    That's a long ride on a Chopper from Eastleigh...
    Other way round, making my way (gradually) south over many, many, MANY years (although the chopper came an even longer time later).