Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WBA-MAD Room 101

WBA-MAD Room 101

I’m watching the Norwich match on TV, very entertaining but Lee Hendrie is the co-commentator, what a pain in the neck, it is painful to listen to the tw@t, so I thought that our board should create a Room 101. So in a category for pundits and commentators, I will start things off by......

.....putting Lee Hendrie into Room 101! He can be joined by Clinton Morrison and Micah Richards. BOOM!

Alex Scott and Karen Carney who most often spout the bleedin obvious without offering any real insight into the game in question

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    I’m watching the Norwich match on TV, very entertaining but Lee Hendrie is the co-commentator, what a pain in the neck, it is painful to listen to the tw@t, so I thought that our board should create a Room 101. So in a category for pundits and commentators, I will start things off by......

.....putting Lee Hendrie into Room 101! He can be joined by Clinton Morrison and Micah Richards. BOOM!
    Agree 100%

I’ve another one to add, a ‘woman’ (I think it was a woman, but wouldn’t chance it) on Sky Sports news, probably even worse than Lee Hendrie, Liane Sanderson, whoever that might be, into Room 101 you go - BOOM!

Don Goodman in 101 please 🤞

Mark lawrenson and Michael owen

The dyke off SKY.

Clinton “Innit” Morrison.

Jamie Redknapp.

Andy Gray.

Dingle Goodman.

Lineker. What a smug, leftie woke champagne sipping, over paid tw*t. In you go.

Controversial point perhaps but I don't think Lee Hendrie's that bad as a co commentator or pundit.

In truth he's improved a lot and comes across as generally quite balanced. By that I'm not referring to a chip on each shoulder either.

I'd definitely bin off Andy Hinchcliffe (biased, boring and generally full of sh it) and Glenn Hoddle (for crimes against the English language and burbling like a burst @rsehole).

Ebony Rainford Brent,the most irritating woman ‘commentator’ on TV, halts mid sentence continually.
    Jeff Stelling and Paul Merson and the smug Alan Shearer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast