Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Bikes on ebay

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12,078

    Bikes on ebay

    I sense a glut of them after the election.😁

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,656
    Why?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Why?
    Just a hunch.

    SNP always wanting giveaways to people who can afford to buy their own wee luxuries.

    I'm hoping for a new garden shed myself.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    13,088
    2nd hand bikes to kids that can't afford them seems reasonable enough.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    2nd hand bikes to kids that can't afford them seems reasonable enough.
    Everything free with the SNP.🤣

    See today it's free death they are rolling out with assisted suicide.....is that not what happened in care homes and drugs policy......everything free with the SNP.😂....except free speech.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    28,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Everything free with the SNP.藍

    See today it's free death they are rolling out with assisted suicide.....is that not what happened in care homes and drugs policy......everything free with the SNP.....except free speech.

    Wonder what will be behind tomorrow’s election advent calendar window.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12,078
    Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Wonder what will be behind tomorrow’s election advent calendar window.
    Anyone's guess.

    We have had free bikes, inflation busting rises for the nhs, rapists being able to identify as women, the greens have thrown in no *** or gender on birth certificates, Nicoliar unable to answer basic economic questions, threats to hold an illegal referendum,.....it could be anything.....I'll go for Santa Claus visiting monthly in an independent Scotland.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    28,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Anyone's guess.

    We have had free bikes, inflation busting rises for the nhs, rapists being able to identify as women, the greens have thrown in no *** or gender on birth certificates, Nicoliar unable to answer basic economic questions, threats to hold an illegal referendum,.....it could be anything.....I'll go for Santa Claus visiting monthly in an independent Scotland.
    He’s visiting daily just now��

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    13,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Everything free with the SNP.🤣

    See today it's free death they are rolling out with assisted suicide.....is that not what happened in care homes and drugs policy......everything free with the SNP.😂....except free speech.
    Was that in the Telegraph as well, seems a bit far-fetched

    Where do the Manson Family Party stand on free bikes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •