Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: ot are the jocks mad?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    19,840

    ot are the jocks mad?

    more people live in Yorkshire than the whole of Scotland.
    Why do they think they are special.?
    let them rot.
    my manifesto along with France.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    17,210
    Crash ffs....put a “/“ between the o and t

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    35,302
    Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    more people live in Yorkshire than the whole of Scotland.
    Why do they think they are special.?
    let them rot.
    my manifesto along with France.
    Totally agree on this one pal. Let's see em pay for their prescriptions etc.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    19,840
    Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Crash ffs....put a “/“ between the o and t
    o/and t

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    19,840
    cam can't take a joke anyway. big bro ha ha

  6. #6
    If given total independence, with no ties to the rest of the UK or future handouts, Scotland would be bankrupt in 12 months

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    If given total independence, with no ties to the rest of the UK or future handouts, Scotland would be bankrupt in 12 months
    Fingers crossed !

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,452
    Johnson is going to throw even more money at them to get them to stay in the union, so it's a smart plan.

    I was saying this years ago to people round here, stop voting Labour as they take you for granted and you get nothing out of them, when the two main parties are fighting for your vote, then you get stuff, look at Hartlepool now, Tories are chucking money at them.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Johnson is going to throw even more money at them to get them to stay in the union, so it's a smart plan.

    I was saying this years ago to people round here, stop voting Labour as they take you for granted and you get nothing out of them, when the two main parties are fighting for your vote, then you get stuff, look at Hartlepool now, Tories are chucking money at them.
    Nah, we don’t need their money, we’ve got better things to do like burning effigies of Maggie Thatcher in Goldthorpe

  10. #10
    I though everyone on this site was Scottish.

    Tight sods.


    Fivers



    Hospice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •