There's a village near me that has fack all there other than a Spar Stores and a pub. But it's the home of a well-known local professional tosser and left-wing agitator. I won't mention his name because Big Brother may be watching.

He calls himself a teacher. But no Facker has ever found out where he teaches. And he's been arrested countless times. On that Facking climate change protest in London he glued himself to the pavement. He had his collar felt in Bristol recently for throwing bottles at plod on the Bints safety march, having been cheerily waved at by them last year as he helped pull down the statue of Edward Colston. In fact you name it he'd be protesting if it was for a woke cause. (Climate change isn't btw but bringing the capital to it's knees is not the way to do it).

If Sean Bean phoned him and said the Blunts had been relegated because of gay rights he'd be up there like a shot.

He's also a member of Momentum. The rabble that got Catweasel elected as Labour leader. And was in my old manor just prior to the 2019 General Election knocking on doors for the scruffy Kant. As pointless as you can get in Somerset. He'd have had more success milking a fridge freezer.

But that's not the point. There are students at the college my son attends who hero worship the Kant. 'Because he's sticking it to the man bro'.

Arsewipes.

National service wouldn't be the worst thing!!