+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 101 of 410 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I think its Rodgers as NO1 and Newman as NO2 mate IF a big enough bid comes in for Benji that is.I'm past worrying now though.
    Just canna see it mate. No way. If Benji goes we will get a proper replacement. That is not Danny Rogers. Said earlier, fine for a no2 but not no1.

Quote Originally Posted by dodetap View Post
    Noticed number 7 and 9 shirts have no been allocated. Hopefully they will be soon
    Shankland not taking one of them baffles me but he must like 24 for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Interesting article from Gordon Parks that i missed a few weeks ago.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...-spin-24307133
    Gordon Parks is a massive c unt that will do anything to stay relevant. Wouldna read a word he says.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Gordon Parks is a massive c unt that will do anything to stay relevant. Wouldna read a word he says.
    Well i have never bought his paper since they put The Vow on its front page in 2014 and i will heed your advice.Was just surprised to see someone in print calling The Big Man a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by shed_boy_21 View Post
    YES! Take out Benji and replace with Zwick, Szromnik, Kawashima and we'd have been in deep trouble last season.
    I think we'd have done OK playing 3 keepers tbh

Kawashima was a cracking goalie too. Just not for us.

Given we missed out on top 6 by a point and reached a semi in our 1st season back, the multiple players that Utd are supposedly targeting should see this as a progressive club on the up?
    Makes me think they don't like the prospect of working with or under this structure, maybe they have spoken to current squad members who may be leaving for same reason?

My point being until Utd sign decent quality, we can't put this to bed or the worry that we can't afford to get better, or worse, we have to sell to survive in name only

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Given we missed out on top 6 by a point and reached a semi in our 1st season back, the multiple players that Utd are supposedly targeting should see this as a progressive club on the up?
    Makes me think they don't like the prospect of working with or under this structure, maybe they have spoken to current squad members who may be leaving for same reason?

My point being until Utd sign decent quality, we can't put this to bed or the worry that we can't afford to get better, or worse, we have to sell to survive in name only
    good post AJ

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post

Can only really comment on the players we've 'missed out on' so far (Hayes, GMS, Doyle-Hayes) but if players have a choice between us or Aberdeen/Hearts/Hibs, there's only ever going to be one winner I'm afraid and it isn't going to be us.

Page 101 of 410 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)