+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank fek the last game of a sh1te season match thread v Huns

Thank fek the last game of a sh1te season match thread v Huns

Can see us getting a a royal thumpin the day 0-4
    Thank fk this game today will finally draw the curtain down on what has truly been a shocking season.
    Onwards and upwards and time to move on and get ready for the rebuild and next season.

Stephen Glass over to you.......

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Can see us getting a a royal thumpin the day 0-4
    Thank fk this game today will finally draw the curtain down on what has truly been a shocking season.
    Onwards and upwards and time to move on and get ready for the rebuild and next season.

Stephen Glass over to you.......
    No Gary Woods today, going by social media photoes. Hopefully super Joe is fit.

Not going to watch this.

0-1 would make me smile though.

We are going to beat the huns at Ibrox then we can all shout “you’ve been Glassed!”

I would fecking love it to f u CK up their day today. I wouldn't normally be against a team winning their first major trophy, but equally as detestable as the club that went before them.

We would do our game a huge turn by sneaking this one today, but need a fully committed team of players to do so and I just don't think we have that, but happy to be proved wrong.

1-0 to the good guys - Hayes.

COYR

I am aiming to be totally pished before 2nd half so I can sleep through our 4 nil thumping Any Word on if will have a keeper ? or is it going to be a kid in goal if it is it will be a 5 nil thumping

Prepared for the worst but hope for the best .

McLennan at right back again .
    Is this because of physique ?
    Or because he doesn't rate Hoban to talk or help young Ramsay through the game?

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    I am aiming to be totally pished before 2nd half so I can sleep through our 4 nil thumping Any Word on if will have a keeper ? or is it going to be a kid in goal if it is it will be a 5 nil thumping
    Joe back in goal...for the last time according to a friend of his who works locally and knows I'm a Dons fan.

I've heard Glass doesn't fancy big Joe much. Anyway we could play all 3 keepers and we'd still get humped. The players have simply no belief in themselves. Going to be horrible to watch. Glasgow city centre has steadily been filling up all morning with these mutants. I'm a prisoner in my own home today. Curtains shut and music on after the game.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast