+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well done to Jerry Yates

Well done to Jerry Yates

Much maligned at Rotherham by a few ! mainly due to him coming on as sub and making a careless pass which resulted in us conceding a goal to loose a match.
    This resulted in people saying he was not good enough ! but having watched him tonight how we could have done with a player of his ability.
    Very cool and takes up great positions, especially running to the back post! while all our players are attracted to the ball and mainly run towards the ball at the front post.
    Hope Blackpool get promoted ! but don’t mind if Lincoln do either ! Blackpool’s ground appears to have been developed further since our last appearance there and know holds 16,000.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Much maligned at Rotherham by a few ! mainly due to him coming on as sub and making a careless pass which resulted in us conceding a goal to loose a match.
    This resulted in people saying he was not good enough ! but having watched him tonight how we could have done with a player of his ability.
    Very cool and takes up great positions, especially running to the back post! while all our players are attracted to the ball and mainly run towards the ball at the front post.
    Hope Blackpool get promoted ! but don’t mind if Lincoln do either ! Blackpool’s ground appears to have been developed further since our last appearance there and know holds 16,000.
    I think jerry is a very intelligent player, but as I said on another thread, I do think he gets knocked off the ball too easily and IMO needs to bulk up a bit, but good luck to the lad at wembley and I would love them to go up just for him. UTM

Sometimes for whatever reason the chemistry doesn’t work out. I remember Smudge getting hammered by Pompey fans when he was with them but it suited him here. Tilt has got lots of plaudits at Wigan but, unlike Yates I see him getting a good run in the side next season.

As far Blackpool generally they looked very good going forward but dodgy in defence, Having said that Oxford had to do something tonight but the game was won (or lost) in the first leg.

Will be interesting to see how Lincoln get on tomorrow, because of the other teams, Lincoln have the game to make it difficult for Blackpool, whereas you don’t know what you are going to get with Sunderland. Still too close to call.

JCH & JY scored 52 goals between them.....we got something wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Getting promoted to the championship 😆😆😆😆😆

Is it not bad management that we cant get the best out of these 2 players..yet more average teams can..

Big difference between league 1 and the championship.
    Well done Jerry and JCH, hope they can produce the same performances next season if they're both playing in the championship against better quality defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Big difference between league 1 and the championship..
    PW has alluded to this in one of his interviews this week.
    I hope he does well

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Yes the management team and I'm almost certain they won't get the potential out of Kayode as well and he will go the same way in a few seasons time and we'll miss out on millions again because we don't play the style of football that gets the best out of the players.

Oh the I told you so brigade are out in force again.
    Let’s wait and see what happens and then make judgement against the management team.
    He’s had a good season that’s it.
    Let’s see what he does next season whatever league he is in.
    Most on here agreed he had to go and he wasn’t good enough.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast