Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: First Signing ??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,266

    First Signing ??

    https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/06/22/west-brom-mowatt/

    Don't know much about him anyone??
    Sounds like Ishmael is a big fan so providing we get him, seems a nailed on free we do like those, just this guy isn't 37 or injury prone like our usual frees

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,309
    Seems a decent option, particularly if the new coach wants him.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,821
    Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/06/22/west-brom-mowatt/

    Don't know much about him anyone??
    Sounds like Ishmael is a big fan so providing we get him, seems a nailed on free we do like those, just this guy isn't 37 or injury prone like our usual frees

    Evening BS and hope you and the little one are well! Is he any good as canít say I have heard much about him.

    Falling asleep watching the England game as itís a mixture of boring and not feeling great.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,266
    Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Evening BS and hope you and the little one are well! Is he any good as canít say I have heard much about him.

    Falling asleep watching the England game as itís a mixture of boring and not feeling great.
    same here mate absolute shocking game, so boring

    hope you are feeling better soon, haven't heard of the fella either hopefully blood will have or someone else

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    Seems a decent option, particularly if the new coach wants him.
    agreed. gotta be better than Jakey n Sawyers

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,821
    Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    agreed. gotta be better than Jakey n Sawyers

    Me and you would be better options than those two!! Probably could run faster too!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,056
    I always thought Barnsley’s Cauley Woodrow was a decent frontman - always tended to score against us. Would be another good acquisition .... although not on radar yet.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    18,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrera View Post
    I always thought Barnsley’s Cauley Woodrow was a decent frontman - always tended to score against us. Would be another good acquisition .... although not on radar yet.
    Very much agree with you on this one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •