Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Jack Newman

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,833

    Jack Newman

    Fined and banned for driving like an utter knob. Serves him right too

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    14,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Fined and banned for driving like an utter knob. Serves him right too
    Young man in mistake shocker. Because none of us got in trouble as kids, did we? 😁

    Here we go, we finally found one! 🙂

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,833
    Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Young man in mistake shocker. Because none of us got in trouble as kids, did we? 😁

    Here we go, we finally found one! 🙂
    It's got nothing to do with kids making mistakes. That kind of driving kills folk, or would it be ok if he'd caused a fatal crash?

    I didn't exactly say he needs stringing up by his *******s now did I?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    14,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    It's got nothing to do with kids making mistakes. That kind of driving kills folk, or would it be ok if he'd caused a fatal crash?

    I didn't exactly say he needs stringing up by his *******s now did I?
    Yes you did. Tbh if he's a pro footballer you have to expect this. They should get off these kind of trivial charges. Not the Man City boy though, that would be a step too far 😁

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,328
    Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    yes you did. Tbh if he's a pro footballer you have to expect this. They should get off these kind of trivial charges. Not the man city boy though, that would be a step too far 😁
    raaaaammmmyyyy :d

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    14,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    raaaaammmmyyyy :d
    Just trying to help ADS out here 🤣

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    21,125
    My first thought was and i'm no kidding,who the F is Jack Newman?,my second observation is regardless of who he is dinnie be starting on my mate ADS,FACT.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,833
    Not arguing with anyone, all I said was serves him right. How many of you have been out driving on the correct side of the road around a bend to then be suddenly faced with some **** coming the other way in the wrong side? From experience, it's a ****ing scary scenario , especially with your kids in the car with you. The less clowns on the road the better is my actual point.

    Not sure why stokearab hasn't seen that but hey ho 🙄

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,833
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    My first thought was and i'm no kidding,who the F is Jack Newman?,my second observation is regardless of who he is dinnie be starting on my mate ADS,FACT.
    Cheers Bro 😋❤️

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    14,332
    Haha can no one tell I'm arguing for the sake of it 😅

    One Jack Newman
    There's only one Jack Newman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •