+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Away to Lincoln

Away to Lincoln

Setting off in a bit, weather not great so think the team need to turn up tonight for the fans sake after Saturday.

Come on Millers!!!

Don’t start Ladapo and Smith, it doesn’t seem to work

Good luck mate bloody awful day.I think he will play Smith up on his own 4-5-1.

I wouldn't be surprised if Wiles is played at left back because he doesn't yet seem to have faith in Bola with Mattock and Fergie unavailable.I would like to see a midfield partnership of Rathbone and Barlaser.Be interesting to see what defence is turned out tonight.

We can win this one, regardless of saturday's performance.

The players are good enough to do it.

On Sky Sports News just now it said Miller is available after suspension. Was it a 1 game ban then? Or do they have it wrong? I thought it was an automatic 3 game but idk.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    On Sky Sports News just now it said Miller is available after suspension. Was it a 1 game ban then? Or do they have it wrong? I thought it was an automatic 3 game but idk.
    Straight red is 3

Two yellows is 1

I thought Miller was straight red, I can't remember the ref showing the second yellow

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Straight red is 3

Two yellows is 1

I thought Miller was straight red, I can't remember the ref showing the second yellow
    That's what I thought, idk

How many matches does a player miss after a red card?
    If a player is sent off for a professional foul (eg holding an opponent back when they're through on goal) or a second bookable offence they will be handed a one-match ban.

Straight red cards for dissent will result in a two-match ban, while dangerous tackles or violent conduct will result in a three-match ban which can be raised to four or more games in extreme cases.

It was a yellow then a straight red

It seemed like a 3 game ban but interestingly I have seen in more than one place where it is said the suspension has been served. That's where the querying stems from.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast